One+ one?

CartertheCOCguy

i have t-mobile so i have to pay for phones at unlocked prices, so i was going to pay for the nexus 5 buttttttttttttttttttttttt now that the one plus one is out..... i having to reconsider..... xD so what are u guy's thoughts on it? 

i have t-mobile so i have to pay for phones at unlocked prices, so i was going to pay for the nexus 5 buttttttttttttttttttttttt now that the one plus one is out..... i having to reconsider..... xD so what are u guy's thoughts on it? 

I'm having to reconsider. 

apple.com

I'm having to reconsider. 

lol sorry, im in class rn and really bored and not thinking xD

You need an invite to buy the phone, may take up to 2 months till you can buy it without invite.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

It's got decent specs. However, I still say that if I were to get an Android-based phone that I would get a HTC One. Tis good. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

It's got decent specs

decent ? then the galaxy s5 and htc one m8 are a lil under decent

---

its my next phone. as soon i can get it,i`ll be all over it

and considering its cyanogen,software-wise is very good also. fast updates

Edited by s3ns3

You need an invite to buy the phone, may take up to 2 months till you can buy it without invite.

^This is very true

It's got decent specs. However, I still say that if I were to get an Android-based phone that I would get a HTC One. Tis good. :D

Well if you are buying a phone without a contract then the Nexus 5 and One Plus One is much cheaper than a One. Not to mention it is faster than both the M7 and the M8.

If you can wait I would get the OPO(One Plus One).

Quote me to get a reply!

I love it but the screen is way too large for me

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Looks like a okay phone but the whole smashing your phone thing is kind of stupid i think and a waste as you could just sell the old phone or do something other than completely wasting it.

I would go for the Nexus still just because of the Nexus line gets the newest versions of android before everyone else.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I would go for the Nexus still just because of the Nexus line gets the newest versions of android before everyone else.

its a cyanogen phone,same league

its a cyanogen phone,same league

CynaogenMod is not pure Android....So no not same league. And again updates from Google will come out well before a stable version of Cynaogenmod comes out. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I can't wait any longer! Waited 2 months for this phone, then realized it's coming out on 28th..... Was going to buy this then a N6, might as well just buy a N5. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

CynaogenMod is not pure Android....So no not same league. And again updates from Google will come out well before a stable version of Cynaogenmod comes out. 

same league as in getting updates before anyone else.and for a very long time. and cyanogenmod is preety much stock android

same league as in getting updates before anyone else.and for a very long time. and cyanogenmod is preety much stock android

I personally still prefer actual stock android and updates from Google over Cynagenmod. 

Although Cynagenmod is a very good rom still not as stable and as good as stock in my opinion.

Im A Snake.....

Although Cynagenmod is a very good rom still not as stable and as good as stock in my opinion.

no its not,but its preety much the only option for milions of phones that will never see an official update 

Too big for me, can't imagine what it'd be like with even a small case. No wireless charging kills it for me too. Really nice specs though, a lot of people will be happy with it.

^This is very true

Well if you are buying a phone without a contract then the Nexus 5 and One Plus One is much cheaper than a One. Not to mention it is faster than both the M7 and the M8.

If you can wait I would get the OPO(One Plus One).

not at all. I'm against the invite system, but we don't know at all how this is all going to turn out. No one can really say how long it takes for you to be able to buy it without invites.

considering that the 4.4.2 update was basically for nexus devices, latest updates don't matter that much. Plus cyanogen is faster at updating than most OEM manufacturers.

not at all. I'm against the invite system, but we don't know at all how this is all going to turn out. No one can really say how long it takes for you to be able to buy it without invites.

Invite system sucks big time.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.