Germany may add beauty filter labels to social media influencers.

williamcll
On 7/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, williamcll said:

My thoughts

This will help with a lot of poor beauty standards but also at the same time someone is going to complain about privacy or marketing.

Privacy? no.
They're streaming, that's like letting go of the privacy of their mug shot already.

2 hours ago, Senzelian said:

I think I should get one of those Truename cards and make up and endless name and then tell them that they're discriminating against me because my name doesn't fit on the card. Then sue them and get a credit card the size of a stop sign.

Man, now I want one.
Ima use either lewd name or %@^#!#$!#!(^(

Although, in terms of privacy of one's own real name, it's probably good.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

19 hours ago, Motifator said:

Good, adaptation, improvisation... but her weakness, is in the silicone... 😄

Just don't take away my shower vocal patches I use on my POD rack unit to karaoke alone. Gets pretty hilarious, I must say.

What you do in your own personal showering time is your business!

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

Sounds like a law thought up by people that have no idea how image editing works.

What counts as a "beauty filter"? Stray hairs missing from getting cut out of a mask? Color grading a subject to match a background? Blur effects? Perspective correction that may result in someone appearing slimmer? The list goes on...

More importantly, who tf is going to police this? Is there going to be an army of 50,000 Photoshop experts on the government's payroll examining every new piece of media under a microscope?

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

A bit of background: It applies to advertisers and influencers with a following of more than 10k people. Same model as the French have implemented.