Is one of these airpod pro fake??

The Torrent

Maybe just look through this article?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 hour ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

Maybe just look through this article?

i did, didnt help me decide.

my aim of the OP is to show how these two models are different. both seem to be real but why are they different?? maybe one is a very good fake.

33 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

i did, didnt help me decide.

my aim of the OP is to show how these two models are different. both seem to be real but why are they different?? maybe one is a very good fake.

What does that that even mean.

They don't "seem to be real" - it's either a genuine item with all signs of what a genuine item should be, or a counterfeit where they've manage to copy only some aspects of the original.

You uploaded a single crappy picture, but it appears the left headphone in the right pair is the only real AirPods Pro while the rest are all fake.

| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

4 hours ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

What does that that even mean.

They don't "seem to be real" - it's either a genuine item with all signs of what a genuine item should be, or a counterfeit where they've manage to copy only some aspects of the original.

You uploaded a single crappy picture, but it appears the left headphone in the right pair is the only real AirPods Pro while the rest are all fake.

they both have ALL the signs of a genuine item.

However, these both are different.

heres more pictures.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ab4232ca-9b97-41fe-8553-c910620e2d91.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ef1f9ec6-1e6d-42e4-b1e8-5ae65bff38cb.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_f76482ee-7cd7-40d9-967e-5f500890f340.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_3c58c76d-820a-48f0-8223-104fbe50caf3.jpg

Save yourself from headache and stress and buy them from official/authorized store. I had a counterfeit and have a genuine OEM and while they look very very identical, the sound from the counterfeit are trash. The seller selling the counterfeits always keep telling you the sound sounds like OEM but all I can say: their ears are either dead, or they are stupid to believe that or they keep lying or all at once. The OEM sound are much better and relaxed.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Whether they're fake or not, better In-Ears can be had for the price. Airpods are not a sound investment, nor have they ever been. The $20 Moondrop Chu's wipe the floor with them, among others.

[Main Desktop]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti (FTW3 Ultra)  MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon (X470)  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 CL16 (2x8GB)

COOLER: Arctic LiquidFreezer II 280 STORAGE: G.SKILL Phoenix FTL 240GB SSD, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Toshiba 2TB HDD, Seagate 4TB HDD

PSU: EVGA GQ-1000W 80+ Gold  CASE: The MESHMOD v1.0 (Custom Deepcool Matrexx 70 chassis)  MONITOR: AOC 24G2 144Hz (IPS) 

MOUSE: Logitech G502 HERO (wired)  KEYBOARD: Rosewill K81 RGB (Kailh Brown)  HEADPHONES: HiFiMan Ananda, Drop x Sennheiser HD6XX

IEMS: 7Hz Timeless, Tin Audio T2, Blon BL-03, Samsung/AKG Galaxy Buds Pro  STUDIO MONITORS: Mackie MR524, Mackie MRS10  MIC: NEAT Worker Bee  

INTERFACE: Focusrite Scarlett Solo  AMPLIFIER: SMSL SP200 THX AAA-888, XDUOO XD-05 Basic  DAC: SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII (upgraded AK4493 Version)

WHEEL: Logitech G29 + Logitech G Shifter

[Stream Encoder]

CPU: AMD FX-9590  GPU: Sapphire R9 390X (Tri-X OC)  MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth R2.0 (AM3+)  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1866 (2x8GB)

COOLER: EVGA CLC 280 PSU: MSI A750GF 80+ Gold CASE: Phanteks P400A Digital

[Garage]

CAR: 2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX (EM2)  ENGINE: D17A1, planned K20A2 swap  INTAKE: DIY Solutions Short RAM  HEADERS: Motor1 4-2-1 with Cat-Delete

EXHAUST: Yonaka 2.5" Cat-Back with 3.5" tip (YMCB-CIV0105)  COILOVERS: MaXpeedingrods adjustable  RIMS: Core Racing Concept Seven Alloys (15x6.5)

RECEIVER: Kenwood DPX304MBT  SOUND DEADENING: Damplifier Pro Deadening Mats  SOUND DAMPENING: Custom solution, layers of thick insulation

DOOR SPEAKERS: Kenwood KFC-P710PS 6.5" Components  WINDOW LEDGE SPEAKERS: Kenwood KFC-6996PS 6x9" 5-Ways

I can't believe this thread is still going.

On 7/2/2022 at 4:40 PM, The Torrent said:

they both have ALL the signs of a genuine item.

However, these both are different.

You honestly had me scratching my head with this comment and I just wanted someone else to tell you instead of personally replying.
You do not understand what "ALL" means.

The right set of AirPods Pro are OBVIOUSLY fake. They do not have the proximity sensors, and the way the serial numbers have been written inside the case are identical to known counterfeits.

<redacted>

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

-= Topic Cleaned =-

Forum etiquette is to be followed by all members, even the OP.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 hours ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

I can't believe this thread is still going.

You honestly had me scratching my head with this comment and I just wanted someone else to tell you instead of personally replying.
You do not understand what "ALL" means.

The right set of AirPods Pro are OBVIOUSLY fake. They do not have the proximity sensors, and the way the serial numbers have been written inside the case are identical to known counterfeits.

<redacted>

The right ones do have proximity sensors. they are just not visible when they are in the case.

The serial number point is interesting - can you provide evidence/source this?

19 hours ago, OfficialTechSpace said:

Whether they're fake or not, better In-Ears can be had for the price. Airpods are not a sound investment, nor have they ever been. The $20 Moondrop Chu's wipe the floor with them, among others.

I wish there were cheaper alternative earbuds for me needs. Why earbuds is because I like to watch movies/series on my phone at nights so I usually rest my head on the cushion for example. Due to the ergonomic design, I don't feel them at all which is exactly what I need. The Airpods non-Pro are the only one that suits my needs. Airpods are indeed not a sound investment and will never be.

DAC/AMPs:

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

3 hours ago, The Torrent said:

The right ones do have proximity sensors. they are just not visible when they are in the case.

The serial number point is interesting - can you provide evidence/source this?

This video (it has been time-coded).

There's probably (a better) way to confirm legitimacy: if you have an iPhone or someone else in your family or friends group, connect it through bluetooth and go to settings - general and you should see the info with 'Apple'. If not, it's fake.

DAC/AMPs:

Just now, CTR640 said:

There's probably (a better) way to confirm legitimacy: if you have an iPhone or someone else in your family or friends group, connect it through bluetooth and go to settings - general and you should see the info with 'Apple'. If not, it's fake.

theres info on both. they both show a serial number and the entire menu and everything.

2 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

theres info on both. they both show a serial number and the entire menu and everything.

Djeez, those fuckers really try hard. At the time when I checked that, it's been over a year ago.

DAC/AMPs: