I got bored and made this.

So i got bored and decided to use some footage from youtube and some music to make a bit of a funny video.

I saw this scene from the Halo infinity multiplayer campaign and thought. "Hey i could make an LTT conglomerate  video"

So here it is. And it's still got a watermark from some other youtuber that i can't for the life of me remember the name of...
And i apologize for the song that i used. But i wanted something that wouldn't get the video taken down instantly.

(And i think i managed to make something a bit funny with it)
+ I apologize for the washed out quality and slight lag in the video but it's a video that was taken from a game that runs at 30fps. Uploaded at 15fps (for some reason)

Frapsed from that, Edited and rendered through windows movie maker And then uploaded and processed on youtube. = Not that stellar quality 
And i know it's not even close to any of the star citizen lore,Tech,Premise,etc

So picture the backstory behind this. Some non LTT conglomerate member cut one of the conglomerate members off in space traffic
So he called in the entire LTT fleet to give the guy (And his extended family) one heck of a beating.

And let's just pretend that the big glowy ball thing is a burger king in spaaace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKXpgadJeg&feature=youtu.be

So moral of the story is. LTT members have right of way in space.

And again. This was made for comedy purposes only.
The video is unlisted and only uploaded to youtube for convenience. No advertising intended.

(And if this is not appropriate for the Star citizen subsection then maybe a mod could move it to off topic?)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

-snip-

I actually laughed pretty loud, lol.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

This video makes me realize that we could totally dominate this game in the future.

Woo!

I actually laughed pretty loud, lol.

:D

This video makes me realize that we could totally dominate this game in the future.

Yeah^^ With around 1500 members in the conglomerate that's really likely :)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Gosh this is good. I can imagine our KingShip warping in just like that...

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Gosh this is good. I can imagine our KingShip warping in just like that...

and at the very moment at the end of the warp we open our com channels and shout "whats up bitcheeeeeees" so that everyone can hear us and go wtf!!!

But maaaan it would be just as fun if no one was at the other end and we just land in an empty area! :D

FPS Doug! :D

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Who needs weapons when you have the front of your massive ship.

Engines all ahead full... Raaaaammmming speed!

Actually in old nautical warfare around the sailing age (Napoleonic era thereabouts) ramming was a viable tactic, many large ships Men o' war, Frigates and so on had actual metal rams built into the ship itself to punch holes into your enemy below the waterline when cannons would not be effective or as a last ditch attempt. Nowdays the ships are a bit better armed so ramming is not really needed in a warship.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Engines all ahead full... Raaaaammmming speed!

Actually in old nautical warfare around the sailing age (Napoleonic era thereabouts) ramming was a viable tactic, many large ships Men o' war, Frigates and so on had actual metal rams built into the ship itself to punch holes into your enemy below the waterline when cannons would not be effective or as a last ditch attempt. Nowdays the ships are a bit better armed so ramming is not really needed in a warship.

Another fan of older ships i see^^

Another fan of older ships i see^^

Aye Cap'n! Comes from a bit of Dinghy sailing when I used to have a bit of free time.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Aye Cap'n! Comes from a bit of Dinghy sailing when I used to have a bit of free time.

I only had a small row boat. Now im jealous  :P

I only had a small row boat. Now im jealous  :P

Any boat is a good boat (as long as it doesn't sink) Rowboats are fun really only ever rowed one though... using a sail is much better for a lazy man :D. Sailing is really not that hard to get into, I only owned one boat eventually and that was one I restored out of a pretty broken husk of a thing. All others I ever sailed either belonged to the club or friends granted I did a lot of maintenance on them.

However I believe we have now gotten this thread way off track... My bad... sorry OP  :(.

-Groucho Marx

Any boat is a good boat (as long as it doesn't sink) Rowboats are fun really only ever rowed one though... using a sail is much better for a lazy man :D. Sailing is really not that hard to get into, I only owned one boat eventually and that was one I restored out of a pretty broken husk of a thing. All others I ever sailed either belonged to the club or friends granted I did a lot of maintenance on them.

However I believe we have now gotten this thread way off track... My bad... sorry OP  :(.

It's not really a true thread derail if the OP is part of the derail xD

And mine did sink.. One of my friends jumped out of it and into the lake. And when he did so the side of the boat tipped below the waterline xD

That's pretty epic when you start thinking about it. Imagine it being the KingShip ramming and dropping Javelins or Bengals and Hornets or battle cruisers flying out of those!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That's pretty epic when you start thinking about it. Imagine it being the KingShip ramming and dropping Javelins or Bengals and Hornets or battle cruisers flying out of those!

It's just too bad that the vanduul kingship is 1500m long.. only 500ms longer than the bengal :/

The UNSC infinity is over 5000m long. and deploys 10 strident class heavy frigates that are 500 meters long.... We're gonna need a bigger ship.

But it might be able to house a sh*t ton of smaller fighters^^ LTT shows up and a second later a bunch of ships fly out of the kingship. Making it look like a massive beehive :D 

It's just too bad that the vanduul kingship is 1500m long.. only 500ms longer than the bengal :/

The UNSC infinity is over 5000m long. and deploys 10 strident class heavy frigates that are 500 meters long.... We're gonna need a bigger ship.

But it might be able to house a sh*t ton of smaller fighters^^ LTT shows up and a second later a bunch of ships fly out of the kingship. Making it look like a massive beehive :D

The we take a mining platform!

They are planning it to be over 10km long :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The we take a mining platform!

They are planning it to be over 10km long :D

Im up for that :D 

I am very glad you are not a Minecraft fanboy promoting your YouTube channel xD

Buh...Like ah make minecraaft content on my youtubee channel.. So you should like.. um.. watch it and uh subscribe brah

Ugh.. even though i wanted to make a joke with that i feel dumber from just typing it.. 

No. Im not a youtuber (anymore) and my channel is pretty much dead so there really is no point in promoting it xD

Im up for that :D

Buh...Like ah make minecraaft content on my youtubee channel.. So you should like.. um.. watch it and uh subscribe brah

Ugh.. even though i wanted to make a joke with that i feel dumber from just typing it..

No. Im not a youtuber (anymore) and my channel is pretty much dead so there really is no point in promoting it xD

What I am saying is that I am glad you are not a greed 12 year old who wishes he was pewdiepie.

Twitter | Steam |

What I am saying is that I am glad you are not a greed 12 year old who wishes he was pewdiepie.

I am glad about that too. And on behalf of all of sweden i apologize for pewdiepie