I need help or suggestions for my first PC build

Finn1874

Budget (including currency): About 1500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much any game and my music software (FL Studio)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/YSIV20/saved/#view=ssfkf7 (the GPU is 645€ and the 3060 Ti is 600€ where I live)

I first went with the RTX 3060 Ti and the Intel-i5 12400F but I kinda really wanted the 3070 (it was only 50€ more). So i also upgraded the CPU because I'd like to have more than 6 cores, especially for my music software which I only have experience with 8-core systems and I don't know if it will run and perform as smoothly with a 6-core CPU.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback or suggestions on the build.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

list is private

updated

You can use de.pcpartpicker if you don't plan to buy from the us 

Looks ~fine but there can be a couple of changes.

The 12600kf can be put in for a little bit of savings

A 12600kf probably wouldn't need an aio, a tower cooler would be fine like the sythe fuma, peerless assassin, ect., but if you do plan to get the aio for the aesthetics, you would need a separate mounting plate from corsair because it isn't included inside the box IIRC.

I wouldn't get a z690 board since 12600kfs won't get that much performance boost from oc at all, so I'd get a matx or atx if you need the 16x slots.

For your ram, imo you'd probably want more ram for your software, ~ 32gigs instead of 16

You can probably get a m.2 1tb for the same price

For about €5 more one can get a decent 1TB NVMe drive.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

5 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

You can use de.pcpartpicker if you don't plan to buy from the us 

Looks ~fine but there can be a couple of changes.

The 12600kf can be put in for a little bit of savings

A 12600kf probably wouldn't need an aio, a tower cooler would be fine like the sythe fuma, peerless assassin, ect., but if you do plan to get the aio for the aesthetics, you would need a separate mounting plate from corsair because it isn't included inside the box IIRC.

I wouldn't get a z690 board since 12600kfs won't get that much performance boost from oc at all, so I'd get a matx or atx if you need the 16x slots.

For your ram, imo you'd probably want more ram for your software, ~ 32gigs instead of 16

You can probably get a m.2 1tb for the same price

Thank you very much for your help, looks really good now and I don't need the AIO. I still can't decide on buying a higher tier RTX 3060Ti or a lower tier 3070, especially with all the different versions from the Card-Partners.Do you know which versions are best without overpaying for their brand?

23 minutes ago, Finn1874 said:

still can't decide on buying a higher tier RTX 3060Ti or a lower tier 3070, especially with all the differen

The 3070 will outclass the 3060ti I'm most things. On the cheaper side of things, zotac and Gigabyte would be your best bet. Gigabyte doesn't have the best customer support but their cards seem to be fine. Iirc their white version is only about 20 more dollars for a 3 fan card