[Mac/PC] $39 - Lifetime Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021

Roswell

This is an actual retail key from an authorized reseller. You'll probably never see a legitimate (non gray market) key this cheap again for a long time. Looks like the sale ends today.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-2021-for-windows-lifetime-license?utm_term=windowsbutton&utm_source=StackSocial Deals Newsletter&utm_medium=

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

50 minutes ago, Roswell said:

This is an actual retail key from an authorized reseller. You'll probably never see a legitimate (non gray market) key this cheap again for a long time. Looks like the sale ends today.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-2021-for-windows-lifetime-license?utm_term=windowsbutton&utm_source=StackSocial Deals Newsletter&utm_medium=

Don't let the urgency be the only reason to buy. Many Stack Social sales "end today" only to be repeated again and again on later dates.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2 hours ago, kirashi said:

Don't let the urgency be the only reason to buy. Many Stack Social sales "end today" only to be repeated again and again on later dates.

Yeah I agree, I just have no clue when it actually ends so I added that in there. There's actually 2 sales, the one on their site is $49 and then if you click one of the email campaign links like the one I put in my post, it brings it down to $39. I'm sure the email campaign will end before the site wide sale but who knows.

Still kind of perplexed as to how they're managing to sell these licenses so cheap. I've seen official resellers have slight to moderate sales, but this is way beyond that. Pro Plus retails for $440.

I'm using a 2016 Office Home and Student version for several years now and haven't encountered some feature that's missing. 

Why would someone seek to upgrade their Office version?

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

12 hours ago, Roswell said:

What makes this not a grey market key / authorized reseller? Honestly I had never heard of stack social but looking at that page, then looking into it, anyone can sell on there, and it appears that that is just a random seller selling office keys. Did I miss something?

Where the heck was this ten years ago when I went to college? I’d have killed for a decent deal on Office back then.  🙄

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

6 hours ago, OhioYJ said:

What makes this not a grey market key / authorized reseller? Honestly I had never heard of stack social but looking at that page, then looking into it, anyone can sell on there, and it appears that that is just a random seller selling office keys. Did I miss something?

Vendors and publishers provide product to them and StackSocial markets and promotes for them after negotiating cuts. You can’t just make an account and start selling whatever you want.

As to the question about how I know? Well, nobody knows 100% about anything. StackSocial has been around for over a decade though and routinely works with a plethora of developers and vendors for sales campaigns. I highly doubt they’d randomly start lying about how these licenses come from an official partner.

8 hours ago, FIXXX said:

I'm using a 2016 Office Home and Student version for several years now and haven't encountered some feature that's missing. 

Why would someone seek to upgrade their Office version?

Biggest change was the Outlook overhaul in the 2019 version and some integration with OneDrive on the other apps. 

Otherwise you’d have a similar experience.

2 hours ago, Roswell said:

Vendors and publishers provide product to them and StackSocial markets and promotes for them after negotiating cuts. You can’t just make an account and start selling whatever you want.

As to the question about how I know? Well, nobody knows 100% about anything. StackSocial has been around for over a decade though and routinely works with a plethora of developers and vendors for sales campaigns. I highly doubt they’d randomly start lying about how these licenses come from an official partner.

Biggest change was the Outlook overhaul in the 2019 version and some integration with OneDrive on the other apps. 

That's what I thought. Thanks for replying!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

5 hours ago, Roswell said:

I wouldn’t think Microsoft of all vendors need to provide deals to get more people using their product when Office is already the industry standard. Maybe the partner had a surplus of keys that needed to be offloaded? Maybe before Office 2023?

That said, the key I got is definitely legit. The deal definitely erred on the side of "too good to be true", so some scrutiny is certainly understandable. And the site uses Paypal, so you can force a refund if necessary. And even then, $40 is a small risk.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

• 4 months later...

it's sold by nerdused  i have asked Microsoft about this stacksocial sales they said it's not legitimate. 

You can see this seller website nerdused[dot]co.uk  they are from UK. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro DDR4 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5  | ASUS ProArt PA238QR

Intel® Core™ i7-7600U | Seagate 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 850 G4

Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 15.6) | iPhone XR (iOS 15.6) |  office 2021 professional | microsoftsoftwareswap |Nerdused |Download office 2021 | Buy Microsoft Office 2021 Professional plus 

Windows 11 Forums | Microsoftsoftwareswap reddit