There is no 100% "perfect power supply unit" in this world.

hamilton21017

what is your question exactly?

also.. what would "a perfect power supply" even be? no ripple at all? 100% efficiency? perfect power factor on the grid side?

There's no perfect PSU in this world unless you make a UPS your PSU.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

12 minutes ago, hamilton21017 said:

Yes, sir.
or
No

Raise your hand.

Ultimate Perfection does not exist, as advancement would stop , being that ‘perfect’ has been achieved.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 hours ago, Dogzilla07 said:

There is 1 perfect power supply:

1. Corsair AX1600i

...as long as you are not trying to build a SFF pc. 😆    

Straight Power 11 is the perfect psu, since the oem is a reputable brand(Fsp), it's Gold baby GOLD, and the fan is a reliable made by be quiet unlike the crap Seasonic uses.

Change my mind.

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

3 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Ultimate Perfection does not exist, as advancement would stop , being that ‘perfect’ has been achieved.

Ultimate perfection has been achieved.

If Aris, OklahomaWolf (reviewer at jonnyguru forum after @jonnyGURU left), many commenters and other reviewers and youtubers all agree when asked what is the no.1 most perfect PSU,

Then for me at least, that is enough to brand the AX1600i as the most perfect PSU ever made.

Advancement stopping after perfection has been achieved is a myth. History is rife with failed, short-lived objectively perfect products (for their time), which disappear into history, and/or the know-how to make them is lost. Sometimes the way to make them is detrimental to the human species (Freon Gas, thick-fat led solder). and so we intentionally advance into imperfection for the sake of humanity.

Price and complexity is always a factor, there's a reason why there's so little truly digital power supplies. A perfectly designed and perfectly manufactured product can fail if it can't sell for more than it costs to make. Sometimes a new metric pops up (power efficiency) which was irrelevant before.

in the 1960-1970s Japan, Germany,  US, Yugoslavia and a few others produced fridges, cooler and radios that were objectively perfect, and could last 50 years without breaking or single repair or replacement, and could last centuries if there was hypothetically parts produced to repair them. Did advancement stop ?, no it regressed, and we have lower longevity products nowdays.

But yes, in a way absolute perfection is impossible for PSUs, as that would require all the products that the PSU uses (cable, power grid), and that use PSUs (PC parts) to not change anymore, and that is too much compounded perfection to achieve, in that I agree with you completely.

*** Thread locked ***

Besides the fact that "X vs Y" style of threads are generally not allowed as they rarely bring or end up as productive discussion, if you want to start productive discussion, you need to post your own opinion first. Otherwise, the whole base of this topic is pointless.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv