Does anyone remember Taran's "I can't show you this video"?

Gumballer
Go to solution Solved by Gumballer,
On 5/28/2022 at 6:56 AM, Zodiark1593 said:

I know which video you refer to, and I’ve actually seen it again some months ago, so its removal was probably fairly recent. It also featured a really good helicopter flyover, and he mentioned he wasn’t worthy of editing it. 

Yes, That too!

I guess no one has it and It would be a good idea to just contact him directly about it.

It was a video about Taran's artistic perspective. He was working with a NDA footage and remembered a song and thought he could replica of it.

Then goes on with art and stuff. Talking about how he was capable of a lot of until he tried. Like that gaming projector video

Does anyone have that video? I can't find it on his channel and It's one of my favorites and I'd like to watch it again.

2 hours ago, Gumballer said:

It was a video about Taran's artistic perspective. He was working with a NDA footage and remembered a song and thought he could replica of it.

Then goes on with art and stuff. Talking about how he was capable of a lot of until he tried. Like that gaming projector video

Does anyone have that video? I can't find it on his channel and It's one of my favorites and I'd like to watch it again.

Who is Taran and the NDA Footage, what id he posted about it's nature?

1 hour ago, whm1974 said:

Who is Taran and the NDA Footage, what id he posted about it's nature?

That's Taran.

I know which video you refer to, and I’ve actually seen it again some months ago, so its removal was probably fairly recent. It also featured a really good helicopter flyover, and he mentioned he wasn’t worthy of editing it. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 5/28/2022 at 6:56 AM, Zodiark1593 said:

Yes, That too!

I guess no one has it and It would be a good idea to just contact him directly about it.

*** Thread cleaned ***

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 9 months later...

It has just been unlisted if you still would like to watch it.