PC Shuts down due to overheating

Skipper609

I have a ryzen 7, a cooler master ML360L aio cooler. When I turn on the PC it gets really hot that cpu shuts down due to safety measures. One of the pipe gets bit hot which I think is the hot outlet that goes to radiator but radiator is cold as if it's off. I have all the fans running and all. But idk how to see if the pumps running or not. The pump has 2 connector one is a RGB connector and another is 3 pin connector. Both of these are connected to the RGB hub thing that it came with. I tried to put the power to different port but same result. I thought it might be issue due to bubbles so I shook whole pc for a bit. It definitely helped but as soon as I stopped overheat and shutdown. I believe there is a problem with pump but idk how to identify the problem correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

7 minutes ago, Skipper609 said:

I have a ryzen 7, a cooler master ML360L aio cooler. When I turn on the PC it gets really hot that cpu shuts down due to safety measures. One of the pipe gets bit hot which I think is the hot outlet that goes to radiator but radiator is cold as if it's off. I have all the fans running and all. But idk how to see if the pumps running or not. The pump has 2 connector one is a RGB connector and another is 3 pin connector. Both of these are connected to the RGB hub thing that it came with. I tried to put the power to different port but same result. I thought it might be issue due to bubbles so I shook whole pc for a bit. It definitely helped but as soon as I stopped overheat and shutdown. I believe there is a problem with pump but idk how to identify the problem correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Did you remove the film from the bottom of the cooler that contacts the CPU? common easily made mistake. 

You should be able to feel a faint vibration on the cpu block if the pump is running. 

PC:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.25GHz

RAM: 32GB Patriot Viper Steel 15-15-15-36 @ 3600MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 

GPU: Powercolor RX 6800XT Liquid Devil 

SSD: 500GB 970 Evo Plus, 500GB Pioneer NVMe, 480GB BX500 SATA.

PSU: Corsair AX1600i 

Cooling: EKWB Watercooling 

Case: O11 Dynamic XL + EKWB Reflection distro plate 

Laptop: Framework Batch 10

I5-1135G7

24GB 2400MHz

500GB PM951

If you are comfortable in the BIOS, usually if you have any fans properly connected(yes, even the AIO pump connector) will usually show activity and the speed of the fans at the current time viewing it. If you check that display and see that your AIO pump has no input, it is either not installed properly or isn't working.