T-Mobile Home Internet

corvettefan4life
9 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Asking after you've already bought it seems counterproductive?

I haven't got the device yet.

I had it for a day. If It was not going to be used for online games ( FPS ) it would have been fine. It just had real high latency.  Had great speed, could stream multiple YouTube videos and Netflix at the same time.  The upload was great also.  Like I said, would have kept it, but I had a hard time with the couple of warzone games I played on it. And that was just me, the kids were not home and on their pc's and PS4.  Just my input on it.

2 minutes ago, skootsmctoots said:

I had it for a day. If It was not going to be used for online games ( FPS ) it would have been fine. It just had real high latency.  Had great speed, could stream multiple YouTube videos and Netflix at the same time.  The upload was great also.  Like I said, would have kept it, but I had a hard time with the couple of warzone games I played on it. And that was just me, the kids were not home and on their pc's and PS4.  Just my input on it.

Curious what was your ping? My ISP ping is 5-10 right now. On my TMobile network my ping is about 20 with 450/50

3 minutes ago, corvettefan4life said:

Curious what was your ping? My ISP ping is 5-10 right now. On my TMobile network my ping is about 20 with 450/50

I do not remember the exact number it was.  I was on Charter at the time and that ping was 30-40 or so.  I do want to say that in game the latency meter was higher than normal, over 150-200.  The charter would be around 45-50. I am now on fiber, with a ping of 3. In game latency is around 23-28 now. 

I do not remember the exact number it was.  I was on Charter at the time and that ping was 30-40 or so.  I do want to say that in game the latency meter was higher than normal, over 150-200.  The charter would be around 45-50. I am now on fiber, with a ping of 3. In game latency is around 23-28 now. 

Sounds like you have good ping now. I'm switching from Charter now. They have been the biggest headache for years.

35 minutes ago, corvettefan4life said:

Sounds like you have good ping now. I'm switching from Charter now. They have been the biggest headache for years.

They were good for us. EXCEPT when my wife would upload photos.  only having 12M upload would cause us issues.  But I would never go back.  If it were not for games, then we would be with tmobile

They were good for us. EXCEPT when my wife would upload photos.  only having 12M upload would cause us issues.  But I would never go back.  If it were not for games, then we would be with tmobile

Oh yeah, 12 is low. I'm hoping to be in the 40-50 range for upload.

3 minutes ago, corvettefan4life said:

Oh yeah, 12 is low. I'm hoping to be in the 40-50 range for upload.

The tmobile was not as low as charter.  I want to say I got well over 100m upload. It has been almost 9 months ago so I don't remember exact numbers.

5 minutes ago, skootsmctoots said:

The tmobile was not as low as charter.  I want to say I got well over 100m upload. It has been almost 9 months ago so I don't remember exact numbers.

I'm getting 18 for ping on TMobile network

13 minutes ago, corvettefan4life said:

I'm getting 18 for ping on TMobile network

that good