graph logging like msi afterburner/logging case fans/pumps rpm

is there a way to get rtss to graph my motherboards speed sensors? if not is there a software like it

Untitled.png

In settings/monitoring tab, I think there is three little dots you can click for active monitoring plugins.

Aida64, Hwinfo, PerfMon and such alongside RTSS.

It allows me to monitor Disk/Network inGame.

Afk otherwise I'd show a picture.. but its there somewhere on the monitoring tab with 3 dots.

If you need to link those apps I can't remember if you need them running, the ones I needed worked from the extended list of components being monitored after adding more plugins.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

8 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

In settings/monitoring tab, I think there is three little dots you can click for active monitoring plugins.

Aida64, Hwinfo, PerfMon and such alongside RTSS.

It allows me to monitor Disk/Network inGame.

Afk otherwise I'd show a picture.. but its there somewhere on the monitoring tab with 3 dots.

If you need to link those apps I can't remember if you need them running, the ones I needed worked from the extended list of components being monitored after adding more plugins.

those 3 dot appear tp be for alarm and editing what it looks like nothing about plugins

11 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

those 3 dot appear tp be for alarm and editing what it looks like nothing about plugins

284352343_Screenshot2022-04-17123931.jpg.084077d707a2886c803324dee2e5c614.jpg

This one clutch.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

On 4/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, SkilledRebuilds said:

284352343_Screenshot2022-04-17123931.jpg.084077d707a2886c803324dee2e5c614.jpg

This one clutch.

thanks didnt see that sucks that i cant use the latest HWINFO though ur stuck with version 6.42 if u dont want to pay for a license

Corsair Link!

crsrlink__sjjoz.thumb.png.1ec885af0fc58fb8cb9c860bfffad87c.png

2 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

thanks didnt see that sucks that i cant use the latest HWINFO though ur stuck with version 6.42 if u dont want to pay for a license

whats wrong with hwinfo64 6.42?  i think you should be able to set this up with afterburner… but Ive never done it for fans…

And if you only use hwinfo64 you get a graph with

https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/logviewer-for-hwinfo-is-available.802/

pretty cool and easy to use

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

7 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

Corsair Link!

crsrlink__sjjoz.thumb.png.1ec885af0fc58fb8cb9c860bfffad87c.png

whats wrong with hwinfo64 6.42?  i think you should be able to set this up with afterburner… but Ive never done it for fans…

And if you only use hwinfo64 you get a graph with

https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/logviewer-for-hwinfo-is-available.802/

pretty cool and easy to use

reason i dont like 6.42 is because it will eventually be unable to read sensor data from newer hardware though im running a r5 3600 on a x370 mobo and gtx 1080
and reason why i went the MSI afterburner route is because i want to be able to see everything important in games

Untitled.png

25 minutes ago, clutchmaster said:

reason i dont like 6.42 is because it will eventually be unable to read sensor data from newer hardware though

mine is actually 6.43 and has no issues regarding my 3070 at least.

10 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

i cant use the latest HWINFO though ur stuck with version 6.42 if u dont want to pay for a license

Im not sure?

HWiNFO64 7.22

HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.

? Why do you think you need to pay for a license?

Also as said you dont need newest version, older ones work just fine in my impression.

Sorry if i misunderstood something.

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

6 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

mine is actually 6.43 and has no issues regarding my 3070 at least.

Im not sure?

HWiNFO64 7.22

HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.

? Why do you think you need to pay for a license?

Also as said you dont need newest version, older ones work just fine in my impression.

Sorry if i misunderstood something.

because to use it the way i do requires you enable "shared memory" in general - user interface and after version 6.43beta he locked 24/7/365 use of it behind the pro license and in later versions it will auto disable "share memory" every 12-hours

also in later versions they add the hotspot sensor reading on the GPU....  do u have VRM and VRAM temp readings?

4 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

because to use it the way i do requires you enable "shared memory" in general - user interface and after version 6.43beta he locked 24/7/365 use of it behind the pro license and in later versions it will auto disable "share memory" every 12-hours

oh i see now… i didn't see that anywhere until i clicked on "licenses"… honestly i dont mind when these programs try to make some money but the way some are doing it seems pretty scummy… (especially because if you dl it from somewhere else there is no "licenses" tabs or any info you may gotta pay up later)

Eh, um, but cant you use "shared memory" in afterburner instead? not sure if its the same thing tbh (there are several ways in ab, quite confusion…)

gpushrdmem21wj1r.png.143ba936457223a1644c21e6d3f3e77c.png

?

4 hours ago, clutchmaster said:

also in later versions they add the hotspot sensor reading on the GPU....  do u have VRM and VRAM temp readings?

i dont think i have vrm readings but my gpu doesnt have vram sensors afaik. 

Tbh i dont use hwinfo64 often - its cool if i really want to check something but otherwise its quite the hog - some things also introduce a lot of latency (it even has a setting  to show that lol) and its actually noticable… so yeah, i usually just use afterburner, seems a lot less intrusive / noticable .

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

10 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

oh i see now… i didn't see that anywhere until i clicked on "licenses"… honestly i dont mind when these programs try to make some money but the way some are doing it seems pretty scummy… (especially because if you dl it from somewhere else there is no "licenses" tabs or any info you may gotta pay up later)

Eh, um, but cant you use "shared memory" in afterburner instead? not sure if its the same thing tbh (there are several ways in ab, quite confusion…)

gpushrdmem21wj1r.png.143ba936457223a1644c21e6d3f3e77c.png

?

i dont think i have vrm readings but my gpu doesnt have vram sensors afaik. 

Tbh i dont use hwinfo64 often - its cool if i really want to check something but otherwise its quite the hog - some things also introduce a lot of latency (it even has a setting  to show that lol) and its actually noticable… so yeah, i usually just use afterburner, seems a lot less intrusive / noticable .

when u enable the " hwinfo64 " plugin in afterburner it will auto enable shared memory in hwinfo had to find that out since i couldnt find it in the settings

u have a 3070 it should have vram sensors and i was talkin about it showing in hwinfo 6.43 if it doesnt it should show it in the latest version

also latency i havent notice any of that though i have alot of non essential sensors disabled might be why i havent notice any latency increase