Ryzen 5600x or used ryzen 3500x

I have the opertunity to upgrade my 2200g to a 3500x (used) for $120 canadian (currently have a gigabyte b450m ds3 with bois updated). But also just noticed that canada computers is selling the ryzen 5600x for $279.99($316 after tax) regularly 399.99. I was wondering what the better option would be. I will be pairing it with my gtx 1060 3gb( in the future i might get something a bit more powerfull used once prices drop). The only games I play are games like binding of isaac,  terraria, factorio, cities skylines also some esports games like overwatch and the odd  mmo. I just can't decide if the extra money is worth it in my situation.

Sorry if my grammer and spelling or wording is a little off I'm dyslexic and I had to re write this several times.

8 minutes ago, Insomniazz said:

I have the opertunity to upgrade my 2200g to a 3500x (used) for $120 canadian (currently have a gigabyte b450m ds3 with bois updated). But also just noticed that canada computers is selling the ryzen 5600x for $279.99($316 after tax) regularly 399.99. I was wondering what the better option would be. I will be pairing it with my gtx 1060 3gb( in the future i might get something a bit more powerfull used once prices drop). The only games I play are games like binding of isaac,  terraria, factorio, cities skylines also some esports games like overwatch and the odd  mmo. I just can't decide if the extra money is worth it in my situation.

Sorry if my grammer and spelling or wording is a little off I'm dyslexic and I had to re write this several times.

A 3500x will be a huge upgrade over your 2200g and should pair nicely with a mid grade gpu in the future.

Ty for the advice  I ended up picking up the 3500x.