Transparent gray spot on Samsung TV

Hi all,

I was cleaning my Samsung tv with a microfiber cloth and just a little bit of water a couple of weeks ago. Went away on vacation for a week and when I got back I noticed this transparent gray spot on the screen. Any thoughts? Spot circled in yellow below. Doesn't wipe away with cloth so isn't dirt

Capture.JPG

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

is it noticeable when the screen isn't a solid flat color

58 minutes ago, emosun said:

is it noticeable when the screen isn't a solid flat color

No, not as noticeable. If there's motion or darker colors I don't see it as much

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

probably just a pressure point or dent then happens to a lot of screens. might have been there the entire time and simply took this long to notice it

1 minute ago, emosun said:

probably just a pressure point or dent then happens to a lot of screens. might have been there the entire time and simply took this long to notice it

Definitely possible, I think it may have been the same area where there was a little dirt that maybe I applied slightly extra pressure to when cleaning