Corsair not honoring Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Lifetime Warranty

So after a little over 2yrs 1 of my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro sticks went out and Corsair wont honor the lifetime warranty because online it says it was only tested with intel. The package doesn't state this ANYWHERE as I bought it in a Best buy on sale. I have given them the receipt and tested the bad stick in 3 systems and none will post even to bios with it. They keep repeating that it must be a memory controller issue not the bad stick. Even though I've stated numerous times now that I've tested it in multiple systems and as the only stick in the system. After I even tell them this they continue on about how I must be mixing ram and causing this issue which is impossible with only 1 stick in the system. This is becoming really frustrating and I feel as this is false advertising because no where stated intel only. I won't be buying or recommending Corsair ever again. Sorry for the rant.

OP, I highly recommend Crucial Ballistix, I've had no trouble with them, but then I don't use much RGB in my systems either.

And people say I'm crazy when I mention my issues with MSI's sh***y components and half-a**ed support. However, this doesn't give me warm and fuzzies, as my case, PSU, and most of my cooling system are all Corsair. Glad I got the protection plans through Amazon now. 🤣

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

8 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

OP, I highly recommend Crucial Ballistix, I've had no trouble with them, but then I don't use much RGB in my systems either.

And people say I'm crazy when I mention my issues with MSI's sh***y components and half-a**ed support. However, this doesn't give me warm and fuzzies, as my case, PSU, and most of my cooling system are all Corsair. Glad I got the protection plans through Amazon now. 🤣

Yea I have 2x ballistix running with my other 2 rgb sticks now. But according to the tech that won't work with their ram. If I want to claim the warranty I'll have to go get a listed intel system and video record me putting the bad stick in and trying to boot it. Then they keep saying they want to see a mem test.... How can I test the ram when I can't even boot when it's in a dimm slot? I should have got best buy protection plan but figured hey it has a lifetime warranty.... Funny I had just ordered a corsair psu off Amazon but that is going right back now. Way to loose a lifetime customer over 1 ram stick.... Great service there. 

3 minutes ago, Shadowpaw said:

Funny I had just ordered a corsair psu off Amazon but that is going right back now. Way to loose a lifetime customer over 1 ram stick.... Great service there. 

Yup... I hear ya. You should hear my story about MSI. 🤣

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

14 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Yup... I hear ya. You should hear my story about MSI. 🤣

I'm all ears 😂 

59 minutes ago, Shadowpaw said:

I'm all ears 😂 

This is copy-and-paste from another post.

My previous rig was a prebuilt (CyberPower) with a 1700 on an MSI B450M Bazooka board with a... GT1030? This POS board fought me tooth and nail when upgrading to a GTX1650S. As in refusing to boot, giving a VGA POST light, then booting fine with the GT1030. Installed software and drivers for the GTX1650S, power down, reinstall the GTX1650S.... VGA POST light... AGAIN. Several attempts and minced oaths later, the board shut down, requiring an RMA that took 35-40 days. They never did give me a straight answer on what happened, but after that, neurotic was putting it lightly.

Later, I decided to upgrade to a 5900X, as MSI's site indicated at that time that the B450M Bazooka supported Zen3. MSI support confirmed this at that time also, but mentioned a BIOS update was necessary, even guiding me to download the update for later use. Only after spending $600 on a 5900x (Sept 2021) did support finally tell me that this update could fry my board because it was older. Their words, not mine.

Other things also factored into doing a fresh build for the 5900X, but I went with Asus on the board and GPU. After this machine fired up as smooth as butter and was raring to go, I can say without equivocation that MSI is like a monkey trying to consummate a football, and I will never even think about any of their components again.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

36 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

This is copy-and-paste from another post.

My previous rig was a prebuilt (CyberPower) with a 1700 on a B450M Bazooka board with a... GT1030? This POS board fought me tooth and nail when upgrading to a GTX1650S. As in refusing to boot, giving a VGA POST light, then booting fine with the GT1030. Installed software and drivers for the GTX1650S, power down, reinstall the GTX1650S.... VGA POST light... AGAIN. Several attempts and minced oaths later, the board shut down, requiring an RMA that took 35-40 days. They never did give me a straight answer on what happened, but after that, neurotic was putting it lightly.

Later, I decided to upgrade to a 5900X, as MSI's site indicated at that time that the B450M Bazooka supported Zen3. MSI support confirmed this at that time also, but mentioned a BIOS update was necessary, even guiding me to download the update for later use. Only after spending $600 on a 5900x (Sept 2021) did support finally tell me that this update could fry my board because it was older. Their words, not mine.

Other things also factored into doing a fresh build for the 5900X, but I went with Asus on the board and GPU, and after this machine fired up as smooth as butter and was raring to go, I can say without equivocation that I will never even think about MSI for any of my machines or components again. They're like a monkey trying to consummate a football, and I'd be willing to bet that board is not going to play nice with that 5800X under any circumstances.

Wow that sucks going through that. Ironically the pc the rgb sticks are in is a cyberpowerpc but with a gigabyte board. I have most the stuff to make another pc just need a case and now a new psu since I refuse to use the corsair one now after my issue. The board I got for a new build is a msi one but got it pretty cheap for a x570 board. Hopefully I won't have issues like u did. 

I personally think that MSI components somehow brand themselves to whatever they initially configure with, and will never work with anything else. I can't think of any other possible logical explanation.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

I will never even think about any of their components again.

Tbf, sadly a lot of companies are like that, especially in PC DIY market which is kinda niche and you dont really have that many options… in a way you just have to hope your country has good consumer protection. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

I personally think that MSI components somehow brand themselves to whatever they initially configure with, and will never work with anything else. I can't think of any other possible logical explanation.

… i think the issue amongst other things is their motherboards are really trash on average, especially "support" and even more so BIOS. 

that said i changed/upgraded my cpu 3 times, gpus at least 7 times, ram 3 times , etc all on a €60 MSI b350 board… was it a hassle most of the time? yes, yes it was… did it work and continues to work? well, yes it did lol *knocks on wood* 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

12 hours ago, Shadowpaw said:

So after a little over 2yrs 1 of my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro sticks went out and Corsair wont honor the lifetime warranty because online it says it was only tested with intel. The package doesn't state this ANYWHERE as I bought it in a Best buy on sale. I have given them the receipt and tested the bad stick in 3 systems and none will post even to bios with it. They keep repeating that it must be a memory controller issue not the bad stick. Even though I've stated numerous times now that I've tested it in multiple systems and as the only stick in the system. After I even tell them this they continue on about how I must be mixing ram and causing this issue which is impossible with only 1 stick in the system. This is becoming really frustrating and I feel as this is false advertising because no where stated intel only. I won't be buying or recommending Corsair ever again. Sorry for the rant.

this is so odd--is there any way you can check the product page for this exact sku for compatibility? Also, check the motherboard you are using--they have a QVL that lists what ram is for sure tested and good to go. I bet your RAM is on there. Armed with that, maybe you can get some movement on your situation.

Computers

Spoiler

Home Desktop: [CPU] AMD Ryzen 9 5900X [MB] ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II [RAM] G.Skill Trident-Z Neo 32GB 3600MHz (2x16GB) [GPU] ASUS TUF Radeon 6900XT [BOOT] Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVME [STORAGE] Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB SSD; Inland Performance Plus 1TB (Phison E18) PCIe Gen 4x4 [AIO] Corsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX (Arctic MX-4 Thermal Paste) [PSU] Corsair RM850X; Corsair Pro PSU Cable Kit [CASE] Lian Li O11-Dynamic [MOUNT] EK-Loop Vertical GPU Holder (PCIE 3.0 Riser Cable) [FANS] Corsair ML120 (3x); Corsair LL120 (3x); Noctua A12x15 (3x); Corsair Commander Pro XT Fan/RGB Controller
-----
Work Desktop: [CPU] AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT [MB] Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite Wifi [RAM] G.Skill Trident-Z Neo 32GB 3600MHz (2x16GB) [GPU] EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 XC Ultra [BOOT] Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB NVME [STORAGE] WD Black 2TB HDD [PCIE] ASUS PCE-C2500 2.5G Base-T [AIO] NZXT Kraken X63 (Arctic MX-4 Thermal Paste) [PSU] Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850w [CASE] NZXT H510 Flow [FANS] NZXT Aer P 140mm (2x); Noctua NF-P12 Redux 120mm (2x); NZXT Fan/RGB Controller
-----
Laptop: MAINGEAR ELEMENT (2019) [CPU] Intel i7-9750H [RAM] Kingston HyperX 32GB 2666MHz (2x16GB) [BOOT] 2TB Intel 660p NVME [GPU] Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q [DISPLAY] 15.6" 1080p 144hz Display

Peripherals, Network, Desk Setup

Spoiler

Peripherals: [MONITOR] LG 32GK650F-B* | Dell P2417H (2x) [M] Razer Naga Pro* | Razer Naga Trinity [KB] See Custom Mechanical Keyboards Section [HEADPHONES] Sennheiser HD600; Sennheiser HD560S; HiFiMan HE400SE; AKG K371; Moondrop Kato IEM [DAC/AMP] SMSL DO100 DAC*; SMSL HO100 AMP*; Schiit Fulla E DAC/AMP; Schiit Asgard 3 AMP; Schiit Modius E DAC [MIC] Blue Yeti Nano [TECHPACK] MAINGEAR Classic Backpack
Note: In cases with multiple entries for parts, * Denotes Home Desktop Peripheral
-----
Network: [ISP] AT&T Fiber 1GB/1GB [ROUTER] ASUS ZenWiFi AX6600 XT8 AiMesh Network (2x) [SWITCH] Netgear GS110MX 10 Port Unmanaged Switch [NAS] Asustor AS5202T 2 Bay NAS 8TB RAID 1; Iron Wolf Pro 4TB HDD (2x) [CABLES] Various CAT6A [SECURITY] Blink Outdoor Camera with Sync Module (64GB USB Flash) [SMART SPEAKER] Apple HomePod Mini (2x) [AUTOMATION] Philips Hue Bridge [LIGHTING] Hue Color Ambiance A19/E26 (5x); Hue White Ambiance A19/E26 (12x)
-----
Desk Setup: [DESK] Steelcase Series 9000 Desk with Left Pedestal [Chair] Steelcase Gesture (Black)

Custom Mechanical Keyboards

Spoiler

CannonKeys Rekt 1800 (black): [SWITCHES] 63g T1 [LUBE] Tribosys 3204 [FILMS] Thicc Films [PLATE] FR4 [STABS] Zeal [KEYCAPS] Novelkeys Cherry Taro

CannonKeys Rekt 1800 (white): [SWITCHES] 65g Dark Amber T1 [LUBE] Tribosys 3204 [FILMS] Deskey [PLATE] FR4 [STABS] Durock V2 [KEYCAPS] CannonKeys CXA BoW

Monstargear Sangeo60 WKL (black): [SWITCHES] 62g Alpacas [LUBE] Tribosys 3204 [FILMS] Deskey [PLATE] FR4 [STABS] Staebies [KEYCAPS] GMK Dracula
Decent65 (black): [SWITCHES] 63.5g (two-stage) Neopolitan [LUBE] Tribosys 3204 [FILMS] Deskey [PLATE] Alu [STABS] Durock V2 [KEYCAPS] GMK WoB

CannonKeys Obliterated75SE (Grey/Lilac): [SWITCHES] 63g T1 switches [LUBE] Tribosys 3204 [FILMS] Deskey [PLATE] FR4 [STABS] Durock V2 [KEYCAPS] NicePBT Sugarplum
KBDFans Tofu60 (black): [SWITCHES] 63.5g NK Creams [LUBE] Krytox 205g0 [FILMS] N/A [PLATE] Brass [STABS] Cherry Screw-in [KEYCAPS] EPBT WoB (ABS)
KBDFans KBD67Lite R1 (PolyCarb): [SWITCHES] NK Silk Yellows [LUBE] N/A [FILMS] N/A [PLATE] FR4 [STABS] Cherry Screw-in [KEYCAPS] EPBT ModernJA (PBT)
KBDFans KBDPADMKII (Silver): [SWITCHES] 62g Alpacas [LUBE] N/A [FILMS] N/A [PLATE] Polycarb [STABS] Durock V2 Alpaca Edition [KEYSCAPS] NicePBT BoW w/ Blush accents
IN GROUP BUY PIPELINE:
AKB Aella (E-White)
CannonKeys Balance (Black/Silver)

Entertainment

Spoiler

Home: [TV] Samsung Q80A 55” 4K QLED [AUDIO] Sony HT-G700 3.1 Soundbar & Subwoofer [STREAM] AppleTV 4K (2021) [TABLET] 11" iPad Pro 128GB (2021); Apple Pencil Gen 2 [PHONE] iPhone 12 Mini [CONSOLE] Nintendo Switch Lite

49 minutes ago, misterpumpy said:

this is so odd--is there any way you can check the product page for this exact sku for compatibility? Also, check the motherboard you are using--they have a QVL that lists what ram is for sure tested and good to go. I bet your RAM is on there. Armed with that, maybe you can get some movement on your situation.

Their product page does say only tested on intel. The problem is I bought it in best buy and no where on the packaging states this. Just ddr4 3000mhz which is what my other 2 sticks already were. I had 2 of these sticks and once I saw the sale I figured I'll go to 32g. That was over 2 yr ago without issues. I know I should have got 4x pk if I wanted 4 modules but they were 60 bucks cheaper than I originally paid and they were the exact same timings and speed so figured won't be a issue and it wasn't. Then screen just went blank watching Netflix little over a week ago and after some diagnostic figured out it was a bad stick as it won't boot in 3 diff pcs but they all ryzen. Corsair won't honor warranty unless I send a video of it not working in a intel system. If their packaging said anywhere that its intel only I wouldn't have bought either set but it only says 3000mhz ddr4 and that's what I was looking for at the time. Tech said it's more than likely my memory controller going out ignoring the fact that even with only 1 stick in any system it won't boot. Then just for testing I can mix ballistix with the other rgb sticks and it still will boot fine even with xmp. I even put in 4 diff skus of ram a ballistix, a dell ram stick, the other rgb stick, then a dual rank rgb stick and all still boot fine with that chaos mismatch of ram. 

So funny thing happened. Once I tested the good stick in memtest86 and I couldn't save the report even with legacy devices enabled for dos. I made a video of the good stick passing and went to show the one that didn't work in 3 systems last week and it partially came back to life. It shows up in total capacity but it's a ghost stick. So somehow 1x 8g stick is 16gigs. I can read all other 3 I have no issues but after it sitting a week it's now a phantom ghost stick. I can't even detect it with icue or using something like thaiphoon to see the data on it as it's all unknown 

Screenshot_20220331-133124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-133139_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-133146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-133151_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-133154_Gallery.jpg

On 3/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, Shadowpaw said:

Oh wow that’s scary. I’m using Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM and a Corsair RM850x PSU and I specifically got them because of the generous warranty 😕 but a warranty is useless if it’s not honored.

I might have to go back to EVGA for the PSU and GSkill for RAM.. 🤷‍♂️ 

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate (Wireless) Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

Im quite confused by the treatment you have been receiving. If I was you I would be getting back in touch with their customer service staff and speaking to a supervisor. They CANNOT void warranty due to something on their website if it isnt also included on the packaging or on material inside the packaging, unless there is something directing you to their website for full warranty information. I personally am using almost all corsair product on my amd system including vengeance rgb ram, never have I had a problem with any of it after almost 4 years, as well as funny enough an MSI motherboard that has been paired with multiple cpus and gpus. Definitely go back at their customer support staff and speak to someone higher up

"Borrow" your friends Intel system to see it if works.

When it doesn't, then you have your answer for them.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

So the stick wouldn't boot again. Then it would light up but not be detected and I made them videos of it not booting in 2 systems with cmos cleared. Then when I popped it back in mine it showed up as over 1TB of ram from a 8g stick... Lol. After I bombarded them with about 10-20gigs of videos of it not working they finally admitted its probably bad and finally asked for my info and a image of both serial numbers so it might finally be getting replaced after all this. I even threw a few videos of all diff ram combos and even threw crucial in with the good stick no cmos clear and booted right up. If I get the stick to boot windows can't even detect the speed and its just a blank like all the manufacturers info. That image is just the 16g set. The bad stick shows up as 1048760MB ram by itself.

Screenshot_20220331-221716_Video Player.jpg

1 hour ago, Shadowpaw said:

So the stick wouldn't boot again. Then it would light up but not be detected and I made them videos of it not booting in 2 systems with cmos cleared. Then when I popped it back in mine it showed up as over 1TB of ram from a 8g stick... Lol. After I bombarded them with about 10-20gigs of videos of it not working they finally admitted its probably bad and finally asked for my info and a image of both serial numbers so it might finally be getting replaced after all this. I even threw a few videos of all diff ram combos and even threw crucial in with the good stick no cmos clear and booted right up. If I get the stick to boot windows can't even detect the speed and its just a blank like all the manufacturers info. That image is just the 16g set. The bad stick shows up as 1048760MB ram by itself.

Screenshot_20220331-221716_Video Player.jpg

I'm surprised Corsair *was* refusing to honor their limited lifetime warranty, and giving you the run-around for a little bit.

Happy to know they decided to eventually do the right thing.

I actually have a 16GB (8GB X 2) kit of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory with a faulty stick after ~6 years of problem-free use. 

I'm on the fence of whether or not I should RMA it or just junk it....

It came out of my Intel 4th Gen system...which is now sitting in the corner since I upgraded to a Ryzen 5800X system.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

The strategy is probably hassle you enough to make you decide the $70 isn't worth your time anymore.

Shitty and shady, but sadly not unusual.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x