Internet cafe closing scam? https://isacsen.com/ This post has been up on facebook for like a week

What do YOU think? An RTX GPU for 100$?! GeForce 700 Series costs more. And, why would a Cafe that sells drinks sell PCs and GPUs, you tell me.

Edit: Saw it ws internet cafe. Still, They wouldn't have RTX GPUs but no cheap 200$ laptops.

Any website offering RTX 3080Tis and 6900XTs for $100 is obviously a scam.

The internet cafe thing is all a lie to make people think "Oh, well maybe it's possible that an internet cafe did shut down and they're clearing out all their PC stuff... Maybe there's a small chance it isn't a scam..."

It seems they've been running the exact same scam with multiple different domains. Not going to link them here cause I don't want to give them any more traffic but if you reverse image search the image they're using of supposedly the internet cafe you can see the exact same scam has been run on a couple of other sites. Most likely just shifting to a new website domain when there's enough reviews saying it's a scam and victims start demanding their money back.

26 minutes ago, linus is my favourite mum said:

This post has been up on facebook for like a week

Facebook is known for allowing and promoting scam websites. Very common for these scam websites promising products at impossibly low prices to use Facebook advertising.

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I tried to look up info it and it looks like a scam. Prices look to good and some of the hardware may not make sense. It's a site in China and appears to Alibaba from what I looked up.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

Also, for some of the pictures, it looks like these cards were in mining rigs. It seems like they went backrupt even while mining. Cards as what others say, seem to good to be true. They could still easily sell them for MSRP or more right now if they put them up on marketplace or ebay. 

1 hour ago, linus is my favourite mum said:

yeah obviously its fake, but facebook still havent took down the post even after people complained about it

I'm guessing in comments? As if FB monitors comments like that. Report and move on. Tell others to report and move on. They aren't going to go after paid ads unless they get reports of false advertising.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv