Serious Question

medar

Will there ever be  a tech brain, like for example u can just change youe brain whenever and get whatever personality you want? Seems pretty op ngl. Pls add it next patch if anyone is studying engineering here

4 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

i fail to see how that could be a good thing

u need to think harder trust me its a good idea 

6 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

i fail to see how that could be a good thing

its like for example you meet a random girl and you get in a relationship with her and she breaks up with you and normally you would be sad but sinxe its a tech brain u just disable it and ur not sad and when she sees ur not sad she thinks its hot and fucks you do you know WHAT I mean bro smiley face :D:D:

Edited by yagamilight
autism

26 minutes ago, yagamilight said:

its like for example you meet a random girl and you get in a relationship with her and she breaks up with you and normally you would be sad but sinxe its a tech brain u just disable it and ur not sad and when she sees ur not sad she thinks its hot and fucks you do you know WHAT I mean bro smiley face :D:D:

I'm sold...

2 hours ago, yagamilight said:

You can already do this through medication. Take some Xanax and suddenly you are a different person. 

4 hours ago, yagamilight said:

Will there ever be  a tech brain, like for example u can just change youe brain whenever and get whatever personality you want?

if you change your brain, you're no longer "you"

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Sure, but I want it over pcie. No proprietary garbage to plug my new personality.

It probably won't happen for a long, long time. The human mind is a complex beast, and while we struggle to map out how our brain thinks and imagines, modifying how it thinks would be monumentally difficult, and monumentally difficult is an understatement.

1 hour ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

Sure, but I want it over pcie. No proprietary garbage to plug my new personality.

It probably won't happen for a long, long time. The human mind is a complex beast, and while we struggle to map out how our brain thinks and imagines, modifying how it thinks would be monumentally difficult, and monumentally difficult is an understatement.

How high are you right now? 

2 hours ago, Arika S said:

Welp, you just opened up a whole new can of worms. It's the Ship of Theses all over again.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

28 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

How high are you right now? 

Don't worry his other brain is at the dry cleaners, once he plugs that one back in he won't be high anymore!

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

2 hours ago, Sfekke said:

Don't worry his other brain is at the dry cleaners, once he plugs that one back in he won't be high anymore!

I hope he has enough pci-e lanes...

I'm still waiting for the machine to make money out of air.

This is not a serious topic. Seriously.

I edit my posts more often than not

6 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

I'm still waiting for the machine to make money out of air.

This is not a serious topic. Seriously.

They already print money with bottled water, air is just the next logical step from that.

The can of Perri-Air in The history of the space | Spotern

/s

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

why bother fixing humans when machines with AI will be better

just let them take over

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

5 hours ago, Moonzy said:

why bother fixing humans when machines with AI will be better

just let them take over

its like imagine u go to ur girlfriends house and u cum on her and grandma and her mom and you just replace their brains and its like IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED DO YOU KNOE WHAT I MEAN BRO? sorry for cursing 

We've had this technology for decades now. 

Drugs, lots of drugs.  Uppers, downers, all arounders.

Johnny Mnemonic has shown us that putting an interface into your brain is a terrible idea. 

Absolutely not, “What is joy without sorrow? What is success without failure? What is a win without a loss? What is health without illness? You have to experience each if you are to appreciate the other.” ~Mark Twain. Best thing I can find to summarize my feelings about this. Personally I think it's a cool idea, but to me life is about the journey not the destination. Hince why I would assume a good many people like to build computers. It's all bout the journey. 

==moved to off topic==

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

9 hours ago, yagamilight said:

its like imagine u go to ur girlfriends house and u cum on her and grandma and her mom and you just replace their brains and its like IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED DO YOU KNOE WHAT I MEAN BRO? sorry for cursing 

what....the.....fuck?!

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

12 hours ago, yagamilight said:

No, I don't knoe what you mean

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

On 3/22/2022 at 9:37 PM, yagamilight said:

So...like a twisted plot version of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

On 3/23/2022 at 1:52 AM, Arika S said:

There are so many grammatical/spelling errors in this thread that I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked on principle.  And yes, the premise you're driving at is--for example--what happens with people who suffer from CTE.

23 hours ago, yagamilight said:

Log out.  Turn off your computer.  Smash your computer into a useless pulp.  Then go outside and touch actual grass.  Never get online again, lest ye be judged.

Most likely never or IF there will be one none of us would be alive for it

1 hour ago, IPD said:

So...like a twisted plot version of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

such a good movie imo, way better than this idea lol