My Thor-Zone Mjolnir build - first time doing fully custom water loop

I waited almost two years for this case, and spent about a month gathering parts for it. 😀

At the end the cooling is just not enough, with only one fan on a 240 radiator.

Full build video here

CPU Side:

cpuside.thumb.jpg.51230ccf725b2e7e9271adaf6eb755e3.jpg

GPU side:

gpuside.thumb.jpg.7d16ed9ebad47b6310a3cf5eb1903776.jpg

With Panel on:

panelon.thumb.jpg.0274d50e1b71a68b49200d015edc1d17.jpg

Front side:

fullshot.thumb.jpg.b2607135ca1b2c24f44576ec9fe30cab.jpg

Parts list:

Thorzone Mjolnir Case
Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X CPU
WD Black SN850 2TB m.2 NVMe
Corsair SF750 power supply
Gigabyte AMD RX6800 XT GPU
Bykski GPU water block for Gigabyte RX6800XT
Barrow GPU waterblocks upgrading fittings 360° rotary terminal connector
Alphacool DC-LT 2600 pump
Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT Pump Top
Alphacool Eiszapfen Temperature Sensor
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3200
Barrow Dabel-20a super thin radiator
Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax.Black.swap 120mm fan
CORSAIR Hydro X Series, XF Compression, 10/13mm fittings
CORSAIR Hydro X Series XT Softline 10/13mm

Only one thing I have to say, that looks really good. A pain to upgrade in the future but still amazing.

Turn it off then on again. 
CPU: Ryzen 3 3300x.                   GPU: MSI VENTUS XS 1660 TI *6 GB GDDR6*                    RAM: 16x2 of Trident Z Neo 3200MHZ                      Storage: 1x SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB M.2 Gen 4 SSD. 1x 7200rpm WD Blue 1 TB Hard Drive.                          Motherboard: MSI TOMAHAWK MAX II B450                             COOLER: Stock AMD                 EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GT, 80 PG.                        Case: Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW                     OS: Windows 11 Home Edition.

3 hours ago, tealflip said:

Only one thing I have to say, that looks really good. A pain to upgrade in the future but still amazing.

yea its already a pain to build in this case lol everything is just 1-2mm tolerance 

Holy moly, that is an impressive little powerhouse!

As someone who has experience with both cramped ITX builds and a little bit of watercooling I can tell how fiddly it must've been to put this together.

I wonder if the rad could do a better job if the case was flipped upside-down, so that it has more room to breathe instead of being right against a desk.

Though that might require moving some of the loop around so that the pump isn't higher than the res, which may be impossible given how tight it is.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

12 hours ago, DJ46 said:

Holy moly, that is an impressive little powerhouse!

As someone who has experience with both cramped ITX builds and a little bit of watercooling I can tell how fiddly it must've been to put this together.

I wonder if the rad could do a better job if the case was flipped upside-down, so that it has more room to breathe instead of being right against a desk.

Though that might require moving some of the loop around so that the pump isn't higher than the res, which may be impossible given how tight it is.

I actually tried that you see the case bottom has that mesh dust filter? if I flip it it will not clear the GPU waterblock terminal and it will stick out 😞 thats why i went with this configuration. This case is literally my worse nightmare LOL 

Gold and Matte Black Fittings with Matte Black hardline would look epic af in this case.

CPU: A good one | Motherboard: A blue medium in size | RAM: Enough for gaming | GPU: Two big ones | Case: Black with colors | Storage: More then enough | PSU: Could kill me if I licked it | Displays: Two of them | Cooling: A few fans | Keyboard: Yes | Mouse: Yes, on a wire | Sound: Sure | Operating System: You betcha!

On 3/7/2022 at 10:19 PM, gleetk said:

Gold and Matte Black Fittings with Matte Black hardline would look epic af in this case.

yea it would! I was thinking about doing a hard line but it would be so hard to do i gave up on it. because 1 line will need to cross from one side to the other (in this case from CPU outlet to the GPU inlet) the space tolerance for a hard line is just very minimal

On 3/9/2022 at 12:47 PM, howardbuilds said:

yea it would! I was thinking about doing a hard line but it would be so hard to do i gave up on it. because 1 line will need to cross from one side to the other (in this case from CPU outlet to the GPU inlet) the space tolerance for a hard line is just very minimal

Do a mix of both? Soft in the rear, hard in the front... (unintended pun)

CPU: A good one | Motherboard: A blue medium in size | RAM: Enough for gaming | GPU: Two big ones | Case: Black with colors | Storage: More then enough | PSU: Could kill me if I licked it | Displays: Two of them | Cooling: A few fans | Keyboard: Yes | Mouse: Yes, on a wire | Sound: Sure | Operating System: You betcha!

On 3/15/2022 at 11:57 PM, gleetk said:

Do a mix of both? Soft in the rear, hard in the front... (unintended pun)

LOLOL thats a good idea i might try that. But man overall this case is just a disappointment