How can I control my Corsair SP120 RGB PRO using the Fan Hub from my Corsair 5000D?

Waster-

Hi guys, so, recently I built my PC on a Corsair 5000D case and got 3 Corsair SP120 RGB PRO as well
The case already comes with a PWM Fan Hub (I attached an image of it) and I plugged all my new fans to it, as well as the two stantard PWM fans that came with the case, but then I realized the SP120 still running at 100% speed full time and the noise is really bothering me. 

The SP120 RGB is NOT a  PWM fan but I thought I could controll i'ts speed via BIOS, but for some reason, even if I go to the BIOS and set the Sys_Fan where the Hub is connected as Voltage Control instead of PWM, the 3 fans won't stop running at 100%, but the other two (that came with the case) will. So pretty much , even with Voltage Control, my PWM fans will slow down but the DC ones won't. 

Is there anyway I can controll them so they don't run at full speed at all time?
Can controll the two PWM fans and the 3 DC fans using this Hub?

image.png

2 hours ago, Waster- said:

Hi guys, so, recently I built my PC on a Corsair 5000D case and got 3 Corsair SP120 RGB PRO as well
The case already comes with a PWM Fan Hub (I attached an image of it) and I plugged all my new fans to it, as well as the two stantard PWM fans that came with the case, but then I realized the SP120 still running at 100% speed full time and the noise is really bothering me. 

The SP120 RGB is NOT a  PWM fan but I thought I could controll i'ts speed via BIOS, but for some reason, even if I go to the BIOS and set the Sys_Fan where the Hub is connected as Voltage Control instead of PWM, the 3 fans won't stop running at 100%, but the other two (that came with the case) will. So pretty much , even with Voltage Control, my PWM fans will slow down but the DC ones won't. 

Is there anyway I can controll them so they don't run at full speed at all time?
Can controll the two PWM fans and the 3 DC fans using this Hub?

image.png

so plunging the 3 pin fan to a mb header and selecting voltage control not work?

there are hubs that can do both pwm and voltage control

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links