Help trying to find a part!

Dohyeon

So I’m trying to keep my furnace of an RX 590 cool. I’ve been sitting on an EK Thermosphere for years and was planning on using that to help. Here’s the problem, I need an R600 bracket to be able to fit it on my card and from I can tell are super discontinued. Like I can find the others pretty easily but not the on I need. Any help tracking this part would be greatly appreciated!

59 minutes ago, LynxTheHero said:

So I’m trying to keep my furnace of an RX 590 cool. I’ve been sitting on an EK Thermosphere for years and was planning on using that to help. Here’s the problem, I need an R600 bracket to be able to fit it on my card and from I can tell are super discontinued. Like I can find the others pretty easily but not the on I need. Any help tracking this part would be greatly appreciated!

tried ebay? 

Making your own mounting bracket is easier than to figure out how you will cool the vrm and memory after the block is in place.

8 hours ago, Robchil said:

https://www.dazmode.com/shop/watercooling/gpu-blocks/gpu-blocks-accessories/ek-thermosphere-mounting-plate-r600/ these have one in stock. 

don't know if they ship to you tho or where you are-- 

That’s perfect! I don’t know how I didn’t come across them! Luckily shipping to the states isn’t too crazy! Thank you so much!

7 hours ago, Jeppes said:

Making your own mounting bracket is easier than to figure out how you will cool the vrm and memory after the block is in place.

That I’m still looking for a solution. My case has a lot of air flow so I know memory will be those small fin stacks. VRM is a mystery tho