GPU Pillow?

tealflip

Listen, I love the idea of a CPU pillow. All three variants are super cool, the original, the expensive edition, and the new threadripper edition. But, I thought of this and figured it would be a good idea. *I apologize if already suggested*

A GPU pillow. It would be around the size of the Couchripper pillow, but cut down on height by about 1/4. And, instead of the tag being square, theoretically you could put it on the side, and design it as the PCIE connectors. And of course since there's gonna be different sizes, instead of making it smaller to fit multiple fans, just make it the biggest 3, medium 2, and small 1.

Turn it off then on again. 
CPU: Ryzen 3 3300x.                   GPU: MSI VENTUS XS 1660 TI *6 GB GDDR6*                    RAM: 16x2 of Trident Z Neo 3200MHZ                      Storage: 1x SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB M.2 Gen 4 SSD. 1x 7200rpm WD Blue 1 TB Hard Drive.                          Motherboard: MSI TOMAHAWK MAX II B450                             COOLER: Stock AMD                 EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GT, 80 PG.                        Case: Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW                     OS: Windows 11 Home Edition.

I second this idea very well thought out. 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

It'd never be in stock.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

I'd hate to think of all the things people would do with this body GPU pillow.

/s

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.