Anyone want to talk about shady practices of Dell or Amazon? I have resources for you.

lbr

I have a Dell G15 5515 Ryzen Edition, bought in October 2021 on Amazon. This has BSODs which Dell is not interested to fix. Instead they want me to subscribe their some kind of support plan in order to get support. 

What newegg? In Germany Amazon is also shady. I have attached my review on Amazon which explains how Amazon stole original SSD when sent for service.

BSOD https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/G15-5515-Ryzen-Edition-BSODs-7-so-far-with-BIOS-v1-5/m-p/8144582

BSOD https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/BSOD-on-Dell-G15-5515-Ryzen-Edition/m-p/8116346

Dell's Fake RAM timings https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/Fake-RAM-timings-in-Alienware-Command-Center/m-p/8063578

This is from Germany.

bsod1.JPG

Capture.JPG

fakeRAMtimings.png

Review on Amazon.txt

If its under warranty and they refuse to fix it, complain to your local consumer protection agency. In EU, these things are in much better shape than in US. If its outside of warranty, then you would need to pay for extra. Though usually stuff has 1-2 years warranty in EU, so rather than complain here (which leads to nothing), go for those authorities who can actually do something for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I love that you think you can compare American companies with Europe. In America scamming is perfectly legal and even if companies break the law it does not matter because law is only enforced if someone with money is ready to pay for the lawsuits. Meanwhile in Europe we have trading standards protecting us and you're complaining. You're just an incompetent consumer who does not know how to get shit done. There are plenty of parties you can involve here and I also do not see any of your messages stating your country's law regarding returns and defective goods. If Dell had received that they would have instantly refunded you.

Amazon also does not steal nor do they check the returns. Amazon instnatly refunds anyone who returns an item and you don't even have to return the item because they don't even open the box. I am not sure how exactly they are anti-consumer. Companies hate working with Amazon because they just offload the return charges back to them without even checking if the item is actually inside the box. You have no idea what you are talking about man. Go move to the US, problem solved.

Yeah, Amazon likely doesn't check anything.  No way they sent 2 mini-fridges to my house and both showed up looking like they went through an F5 tornado.  At that point I gave up and settled for something less optimal...but that I could buy locally.