does any now ant 2u gpus

linustechtips fan
11 minutes ago, linustechtips fan said:

I need the best 2u or low-profile pie gpu. any price is fine 

11 minutes ago, linustechtips fan said:

I need the best 2u or low-profile pie gpu. any price is fine 

im very sorry but i do not understand what your title means or what you are asking. what is a 2u gpu? a 2 slot one? and what is a pie gpu?

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

5 minutes ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

im very sorry but i do not understand what your title means or what you are asking. what is a 2u gpu? a 2 slot one? and what is a pie gpu?

2U is a size of server basically, it stands for 2 "rack units" high. Apparently OP wants a low-profile GPU that can fit in a 2U server chassis. I am less certain about "pie gpu" but perhaps it was meant to be "PCIe," although they don't make any other type of discrete GPU besides PCIe these days really. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

If you mean low profile, the best you can get these days is a GTX 1650

Highly knowledgeable in all the obscure 2000s hardware & software you'll never need to ask about

i thought in some slim (2U, 1U) servers the GPU would use a riser card and lay on its side? (so you could get a full height, but maybe still only 1 slot thick) card in there? or would the case not be one that allows it?

11 hours ago, Caroline said:

2U is server jargon, so a 2U height is basically the same as LP width in slim desktop form factor or (some) HTPC cases. Pie GPU is probably PCIe GPU so a typo.

There are a lot of cards that could fit a 2U rack today, so without knowing what the rest of the parts and use case are there's not much to do, you wouldn't put a 1660Ti on a render build, nor a quadro on something you're looking to play games on.

Ok, I knew of server lingo but wasn't aware it applied to gpus

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!