Best Smart TV for under $650

Hi all -

Me and my family have had 1080P TVs for the longest time and never really saw a need for a new TV until one day we were walking through our local PCRichards for appliances and saw the 4K LG OLED TVs and they definitely convinced us to upgrade.  We are NOT looking to spend OLED money however as we don't have $1300+ to spend on a TV unfortunately.  We would like to be around $650 maximum for the TV.  We would prefer LG as the brand but if you guys have better recommendations please let me know.

Some preferred specs would be:

>4K

>55+ inches 

>integrated speakers that are decent would be nice but are not a must

Thank you for any Information

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

17 minutes ago, PenguinMaster said:

Hi all -

Me and my family have had 1080P TVs for the longest time and never really saw a need for a new TV until one day we were walking through our local PCRichards for appliances and saw the 4K LG OLED TVs and they definitely convinced us to upgrade.  We are NOT looking to spend OLED money however as we don't have $1300+ to spend on a TV unfortunately.  We would like to be around $650 maximum for the TV.  We would prefer LG as the brand but if you guys have better recommendations please let me know.

Some preferred specs would be:

>4K

>between 45 - 50 inches +3 is fine but 50 is preferred

>integrated speakers that are decent would be nice but are not a must

Thank you for any Information

honestly, the TCL roku 55in is amazing, and the 43in is pretty good as well, and it fits WELL within your budget. the speakers are decent for a tv, and at ~300USD it leaves a sizeable budget for a good soundbar. the ROKU os is very well refined and works great (I have the 32S301 and a part from a YouTube bug where every like 200th video it'll only play 47sec of it and then fade and end it, its great). the color accuracy is fine and there isn't gross over-sharpening, and you actually get surprisingly good fine tune picture control and presets so there is that to consider. 

why is it so much less expensive: not paying a gross surcharge for a name (apple tax) and its not an aspirational "premium" product. It's a tv, it has smart functionality, it looks nice, and that's really it. "For the people with more sense than money." 

The Hisense U6G is a great value option. However, availability varies a lot across the globe.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.