Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building a new PC, which CPU to use with my 1660S GPU?

 Share

Go to solution Solved by GhostRoadieBL,
49 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Very god point. The ram makes god sense and more storage for games also makes sense. I will go for that.
PSU 600 or 750w? I would Think 600w would do it fin, mayby Pure Power from be Quiet. Now all I need is a good at case with RGB. Any suggestions? Thx a million for your help.

600W should be fine, go for the 750w if you plan to put a 3070 or something similar like a 2080 in the system

 

cases,

Matrexx 55 v3 is nice but you have to move the front fans to inside the case instead of between the case and front panel so they can breathe.

iCUE 220T RGB Airflow would also be a decent choice. They're pricey but you get some good fans with it so overall it's a decent deal.

Budget (including currency): 1500 usd, total without GPU

Country: denmark

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, CS

Other details :

i need to build another gamer pc, have built 2 before. today I have an approximately 4 year old pc with intel cpu and a GTX 1660 Super from 2021. Since gpu has become very expensive, I would like to reuse the 1660S on the new pc and in 12-18 months, I will upgrade the gpu, when prices have become more normal.
My question is which cpu / mbo should i buy so that my new pc both runs well with my 1660s, and is ready for a faster gpu in 12-18 months? my budget is best value for money. I like to pay more if it makes sense in the long run. 2 monitors are used, a 27 "and a 34". personally i like intel best but I can buy AMD if it makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for the help.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Budget (including currency): 1000-1500 usd, total without GPU

Country: denmark

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, CS

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

i need to build another gamer pc, have built 2 before. today I have an approximately 4 year old pc with intel cpu and a GTX 1660 Super from 2021. Since gpu has become very expensive, I would like to reuse the 1660S on the new pc and in 12-18 months, I will upgrade the gpu, when prices have become more normal.
My question is which cpu / mbo should i buy so that my new pc both runs well with my 1660s, and is ready for a faster gpu in 12-18 months? my budget is best value for money. I like to pay more if it makes sense in the long run. 2 monitors are used, a 27 "and a 34". personally i like intel best but I can buy AMD if it makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for the help.

 

What CPU are you currently running?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BiotechBen said:

What CPU are you currently running?

I have a i7-3770

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommend going for an i5-11400F and a B560 motherboard, if you want to stay with intel. Others might recommend a 12th gen intel cpu and a fully overclockable motherboard, but that's far too much money to spend on a rig that'll just be for gaming esports titles and such. Your performance will mostly depend on the gpu anyways, but I imagine you are getting a little bit of a bottleneck with that i7-3770 cpu. You'll be better off with an 11th gen + b560 motherboard combo, or a 5600X + a b550 motherboard combo.

 

https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/gcsQzf

The only stars that matter, are the ones you look at when you dream... ~ Keanu Reeves

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Something like a 12100/12400F and B660 should work great and it's also cheap

GPU Gaming X RX 5500 XT 8gbCPU i5-10400F Motherboard B460M Pro4Memory HyperX Fury RGB 16gb 3200 | Storage MX500 500gb, Barracuda 2tb | PSU RM650x (2018) CPU cooler Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Monitor AOC C24G2U | Mouse G703 HeroKeyboard Drevo Seer Max (Gateron Brown) | Headset Arctis 3 (2019)Mousepad QCK Edge XL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, pma567 said:

My question is which cpu / mbo should i buy so that my new pc both runs well with my 1660s, and is ready for a faster gpu in 12-18 months?

basically any i5 after the 6000 series would be more than enough for xx60 series cards, going over 6 cores is starting to be more important except when Fortnight and CS:go don't really need more than 4 cores to run well.

 

For the budget, i5-10600k, 11600k, and 12600k all will be more than enough CPU for basically anything short of a 3090. Keep some of the budget back for a good NVME ssd and some decent RAM and it's basically perfect for gaming. 

If you end up streaming or content creation I would step into the i7's and Ryzen 7's but if it's a gaming rig first, i5 and R5 are perfect

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go with 12700K with Z690 DDR4 board and 32GB of ram. That should be a good configuration for throwing any gpu right now and future RTX 40 series/RX 7000 series. Here's what I would go with:

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($364.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($219.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.49 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GT 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($8.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1255.43
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-01-28 18:10 EST-0500

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Something like a 12100/12400F and B660 should work great and it's also cheap

Yes, I was looking at 12600 since its only15% more expensive then the 12400

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

basically any i5 after the 6000 series would be more than enough for xx60 series cards, going over 6 cores is starting to be more important except when Fortnight and CS:go don't really need more than 4 cores to run well.

 

For the budget, i5-10600k, 11600k, and 12600k all will be more than enough CPU for basically anything short of a 3090. Keep some of the budget back for a good NVME ssd and some decent RAM and it's basically perfect for gaming. 

If you end up streaming or content creation I would step into the i7's and Ryzen 7's but if it's a gaming rig first, i5 and R5 are perfect

Thx. For SSD I will probably buy Samsung 980 Pro NVMe pcie m.2. And god ram. I was also looking at the 12600, but Think the MOBO are expensive. maybe because I am looking at the Z690 chipset. Which mobo would you recommend for the 12600? LAN/Wifi and soundcard is importent, and lots Of USB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

I would go with 12700K with Z690 DDR4 board and 32GB of ram. That should be a good configuration for throwing any gpu right now and future RTX 40 series/RX 7000 series. Here's what I would go with:

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($364.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($219.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.49 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GT 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($8.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1255.43
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-01-28 18:10 EST-0500

Interesting, thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Yes, I was looking at 12600 since its only15% more expensive then the 12400

Yeah in that case the 12600 would probably be worth it over the 12400.

GPU Gaming X RX 5500 XT 8gbCPU i5-10400F Motherboard B460M Pro4Memory HyperX Fury RGB 16gb 3200 | Storage MX500 500gb, Barracuda 2tb | PSU RM650x (2018) CPU cooler Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Monitor AOC C24G2U | Mouse G703 HeroKeyboard Drevo Seer Max (Gateron Brown) | Headset Arctis 3 (2019)Mousepad QCK Edge XL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Yeah in that case the 12600 would probably be worth it over the 12400.

Any speciel B660 MOBO you would recommend for the 12600? And why the B660 and not the Z690? Thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Thx. For SSD I will probably buy Samsung 980 Pro NVMe pcie m.2. And god ram. I was also looking at the 12600, but Think the MOBO are expensive. maybe because I am looking at the Z690 chipset. Which mobo would you recommend for the 12600? LAN/Wifi and soundcard is importent, and lots Of USB

Z690 is stupid expensive right now,

Until the Asus ROG boards come down in price, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming should drop to under $400 in the coming months and that would be as far up the price range as I would go for a gaming rig.

 

for the 12600 non-k ASUS ProArt B660-Creator would be a great board without the Z690 price issue

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Any speciel B660 MOBO you would recommend for the 12600? And why the B660 and not the Z690? Thx

There is no reason to get Z690 unless you have a K CPU or it's cheaper.

 

This board should be great for you: it has 8 USB A ports and 1 type-C, ALC1220 audio (currently the best afaik) and wifi 6. I don't know what prices are like because PCPP only lists a price for this one. In my country the prices that are listed for B660 are inaccurate so you'll have to check yourself for other boards.

GPU Gaming X RX 5500 XT 8gbCPU i5-10400F Motherboard B460M Pro4Memory HyperX Fury RGB 16gb 3200 | Storage MX500 500gb, Barracuda 2tb | PSU RM650x (2018) CPU cooler Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Monitor AOC C24G2U | Mouse G703 HeroKeyboard Drevo Seer Max (Gateron Brown) | Headset Arctis 3 (2019)Mousepad QCK Edge XL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

Z690 is stupid expensive right now,

Until the Asus ROG boards come down in price, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming should drop to under $400 in the coming months and that would be as far up the price range as I would go for a gaming rig.

 

for the 12600 non-k ASUS ProArt B660-Creator would be a great board without the Z690 price issue

Cool thx. What does the z690 have, that the b660 does not have? I going with ddr4 and the Samsung 980 pro ssd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, pma567 said:

Cool thx. What dies the z690 provinsen, tjat the b660 dies not have?

https://respawnfirst.com/z690-h670-b660-h610-what-is-the-difference/

Not a whole lot of difference,

- Manual overclocking (some bios updates have unlocked baseclock overclocking on non-k chips) but the CPU's boost clock tables will be as far as most people will push the chips anyway

- couple less potential USB ports, half the "on chipset" PCIe 4 lanes but that doesn't actually effect anything unless you are running 3 gen4 NVME drives or multiple graphics cards. The CPU will feed the top PCIe slot, these chipset lanes are for extras on the board.

- Hardware PCIe raid support so if you plan to raid your drives you'll have to use software raid.

 

112121212121.thumb.png.8f773a13cda0391533a31d13089730f9.png

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

basically any i5 after the 6000 series would be more than enough for xx60 series cards, going over 6 cores is starting to be more important except when Fortnight and CS:go don't really need more than 4 cores to run well.

 

For the budget, i5-10600k, 11600k, and 12600k all will be more than enough CPU for basically anything short of a 3090. Keep some of the budget back for a good NVME ssd and some decent RAM and it's basically perfect for gaming. 

If you end up streaming or content creation I would step into the i7's and Ryzen 7's but if it's a gaming rig first, i5 and R5 are perfect

In denmark the 12700 is aprox 20% more expensive then the 12600. Would you take the 12700? I guess all the other components would be the same, so mayby its nice to get the power for the future?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, pma567 said:

In denmark the 12700 is aprox 20% more expensive then the 12600. Would you take the 12700? I guess all the other components would be the same, so mayby its nice to get the power for the future?

I wouldn't, it doesn't get you any more fps (maybe 1-2%) for 20% more $.

 

If you were to put that extra towards the next tier of RAM going from 3600mhz to 4400mhz or get a 980 pro for the OS/programs and a second NVME SSD for games, the computer overall will feel snappier for the same overall cost.

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

 

If you were to put that extra towards the next tier of RAM going from 3600mhz to 4400mhz or get a 980 pro for the OS/programs and a second NVME SSD for games, the computer overall will feel snappier for the same overall cost.

Next tier ram? You mean DDR5 and not DDR4? I was planning to get a 980 pro 1GB, but you are saying that two 980 pro 500gb is better? I didnt know, why is that? Today i have a 250gb SSD for OS and a extra HD for games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pma567 said:

Next tier ram? You mean DDR5 and not DDR4? I was planning to get a 980 pro 1GB, but you are saying that two 980 pro 500gb is better? I didnt know, why is that? Today i have a 250gb SSD for OS and a extra HD for games. 

Next tier as in next mhz step in ddr4, 3200mhz to 3600mhz to 4400mhz etc

 

A 250 or 500gb 980pro OS drive and another nvme (doesn't even have to be a 980pro) for games will load faster. It has to do with data requests on the drive, the OS asks constantly for data so the second drive for games only deals with requests for game data. This ends up with a shorter queue of requests and snappier feeling load times on games.

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

Next tier as in next mhz step in ddr4, 3200mhz to 3600mhz to 4400mhz etc

 

A 250 or 500gb 980pro OS drive and another nvme (doesn't even have to be a 980pro) for games will load faster. It has to do with data requests on the drive, the OS asks constantly for data so the second drive for games only deals with requests for game data. This ends up with a shorter queue of requests and snappier feeling load times on games.

ok, I see what you meen. i just think the 4400 will be much more expensive than the 3600, almost double up compared to the G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series - DDR4 3600 cl18 I am looking at (120 USD vs 250 usd). The RGB is because my son wants lots fo RGB 🙂

But I could go with the 980 pro 500MB for OS, and one more for games. that makes sense. the 980 pro is only 30 usd more then the 970 evo plus. 

Then it would be something like this:

 

[PCPartPicker Part List](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/M6s48r)

 


**CPU** | [Intel Core i5-12600K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/BB4Ycf/intel-core-i5-12600k-37-ghz-6-core-processor-bx8071512600k) | 2145.00kr @ Dustin Home 
**CPU Cooler** | [be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black CPU Cooler](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/TyBhP6/be-quiet-pure-rock-2-black-cpu-cooler-bk007) | 350.00kr @ Proshop 
**Motherboard** | [Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/vxt9TW/asus-prime-z690-p-wifi-d4-atx-lga1700-motherboard-prime-z690-p-wifi-d4) | 1946.00kr @ Alternate 
**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/4WtKHx/gskill-trident-z-rgb-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c18d-16gtzr) | 792.00kr @ Proshop 
**Storage** | [Samsung 980 Pro 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/w96qqs/samsung-980-pro-500-gb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v8p500bam) | 896.00kr @ Proshop 
**Storage** | [Samsung 980 Pro 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/product/w96qqs/samsung-980-pro-500-gb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v8p500bam) | 896.00kr @ Proshop 
 | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
 | **Total** | **7025.00kr**
 | Generated by [PCPartPicker](https://pcpartpicker.com) 2022-01-29 20:25 CET+0100 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, pma567 said:

[PCPartPicker Part List](https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/M6s48r)

little tweak for more storage for games (some games are getting up in the 200GB range so extra storage is a big deal.) Also swapped out the RGB RAM for a faster set, keeps the overall cost the same but CL16 vs CL18 at the same mhz is a decent upgrade

 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/WYHMnt

 

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor  (2145.00kr @ Dustin Home)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black CPU Cooler  (350.00kr @ Proshop)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (1946.00kr @ Alternate)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  (879.00kr @ Proshop)
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (896.00kr @ Proshop)
Storage: Crucial P2 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (745.00kr @ Proshop)
Total: 6961.00kr
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-01-29 20:32 CET+0100

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

little tweak for more storage for games (some games are getting up in the 200GB range so extra storage is a big deal.) Also swapped out the RGB RAM for a faster set, keeps the overall cost the same but CL16 vs CL18 at the same mhz is a decent upgrade

 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://dk.pcpartpicker.com/list/WYHMnt

 

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor  (2145.00kr @ Dustin Home)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black CPU Cooler  (350.00kr @ Proshop)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (1946.00kr @ Alternate)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  (879.00kr @ Proshop)
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (896.00kr @ Proshop)
Storage: Crucial P2 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (745.00kr @ Proshop)
Total: 6961.00kr
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-01-29 20:32 CET+0100

Very god point. The ram makes god sense and more storage for games also makes sense. I will go for that.
PSU 600 or 750w? I would Think 600w would do it fin, mayby Pure Power from be Quiet. Now all I need is a good at case with RGB. Any suggestions? Thx a million for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, pma567 said:

Very god point. The ram makes god sense and more storage for games also makes sense. I will go for that.
PSU 600 or 750w? I would Think 600w would do it fin, mayby Pure Power from be Quiet. Now all I need is a good at case with RGB. Any suggestions? Thx a million for your help.

600W should be fine, go for the 750w if you plan to put a 3070 or something similar like a 2080 in the system

 

cases,

Matrexx 55 v3 is nice but you have to move the front fans to inside the case instead of between the case and front panel so they can breathe.

iCUE 220T RGB Airflow would also be a decent choice. They're pricey but you get some good fans with it so overall it's a decent deal.

Current Config:

Spoiler

R5 2600X @4.1ghz all core, 16GB Patriot 3200mhz, 1TB XPG SX8200 Pro nvme, RTX 2070 Duke, CM Elite 110 mitx, pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors with 10in sub, BenQ TH671ST projector for 150" screen. 

MSI Prestige 14 with too many cooling mods to list out (it's quiet now)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

600W should be fine, go for the 750w if you plan to put a 3070 or something similar like a 2080 in the system

 

cases,

Matrexx 55 v3 is nice but you have to move the front fans to inside the case instead of between the case and front panel so they can breathe.

iCUE 220T RGB Airflow would also be a decent choice. They're pricey but you get some good fans with it so overall it's a decent deal.

Thx a million for your help. Perfect, I Will order and build 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×