What accent do YOU like & dislike?

JLCitadel

I love Australian accents

I hate French accents.

& For those who are native to another language besides english, is it annoying for you when someone english tries to speak your language poorly or to mimic your accent?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say Russian accent works for like, pretty much anything. 

Great accent to pick up. 

If I had to pick one to hate I'd probably say Italian (ironically since I sat through latin for HS)

Spanish accents from Spain I'd probably get tired of soon. 

I guess one of the nice things about America is most people have no accent?

Error: 410

FINN ACCENTS<33333

dont care for british accents x:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i like all accents except that texas one .. i don't even know what's it called..

Australians and English have the sexiest accents if you ask me. I think it would be hot if I dated an Australian also I could never get tired of that sexy accent.

@Snickerzz ya goofball :P

But personally I like most British accents and also Scottish accent

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I like any accent that's high pitched and babbling about how much they love soft packaging foam and hate micro usb connectors.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

WoodenMarker, on 15 Apr 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:WoodenMarker, on 15 Apr 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

I like any accent that's high pitched and babbling about how much they love soft packaging foam and hate micro usb connectors.

I see what you did there.

I like what ever accent Emma Blackery has (its British, just not as thick as others.) Russian is always nice.

I really like the Yorkshire accent and the Irish accent too.

The japanese kansai-ben dialect is fantastic too

I absolutely despise the Swedish accent that some swedes get when they try to speak english.

It's basically that....

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I kinda hate boston accent and valley girl.

Love that accent Hermione has though

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Australians and English have the sexiest accents if you ask me. I think it would be hot if I dated an Australian also I could never get tired of that sexy accent.

I did. She was 30 and I was 18. Best decision of my life. God she was so gorgeous. Best accent ever. We went our separate ways though. Maybe some day again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did. She was 30 and I was 18. Best decision of my life. God she was so gorgeous. Best accent ever. We went our separate ways though. Maybe some day again.

Well you know shit happens maybe it was for the best but who really knows but at least we see eye to eye on the accent.

Well you know shit happens maybe it was for the best but who really knows but at least we see eye to eye on the accent.

Well.. she had to go back to Aus. So :/ & Most definitely.

I find a Scottish accent on woman to be incredibly nice to listen to. Very sexy. Like listen to this. She is Amy MacDonald. She sounds so sexy. And the way she talks about cars...holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

If I had to pick one that I find less than desirable to listen to, it would be Mexican/Latino/Hispanic accents.

Years ago I saw a movie called district 9

and in this movie was a man, a south african white dude, and he spoke with an accent, I liked that accent a great deal.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Don't know what accent I'd like the most. I like Australian and Russian accents about as much.

I absolutely hate Finnish accent when Finns try to speak English. It just sounds so retarded to my ear. It's easier to understand than something like French accent, but Finn accent sounds a lot more stupider than that.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I find a Scottish accent on woman to be incredibly nice to listen to. Very sexy. Like listen to this. She is Amy MacDonald. She sounds so sexy. And the way she talks about cars...holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

If I had to pick one that I find less than desirable to listen to, it would be Mexican/Latino/Hispanic accents.

A Scottish woman's accent is so sexy indeed...

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I find it pleasant, but i don't find it attractive.

Scottish mans accent is hilarious. I find it amusing as hell to listen to. I love it. wish i had a scottish friend. i'd piss em off just to listen to him yell at me.

A girl with a French accent is adorbs. Overly twangy southern American accents (southeast mostly) annoy me...so does the "ebonics" accent.

I find most european accents interesting.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

A girl with a French accent is adorbs. Overly twangy southern American accents (southeast mostly) annoy me...so does the "ebonics" accent.

something about french accents for me is a complete turn-off/annoying. & any southern accent that's pushed too hard gets annoying quick. some people just fake it i think.