Intel is losing billions

GoodBytes

Intel just needs to design hardware and/or software for gaming that requires the horsepower of the 4770K, thoughts?

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Intel just needs to design hardware and/or software for gaming that requires the horsepower of the 4770K, thoughts?

They do not need to do this at all actually. Intel is doing QUITE FINE in the desktop segment. Sure they aren't breaking record sales or anything but they're making a healthy profit. Besides, it's the Gaming Developers that need to code games that take advantage of that sort of horsepower. Most people will say that the console market is holding high-end gaming back - And to a degree, they're right. Most big multi-platform publishers code with consoles in mind predominantly. Supposedly that's going to change with the new gen consoles, where some developers are going to start with the PC and then port down to console. I don't know if I believe it. It certainly makes a certain amount of sense, but we'll have to wait and see in another 6 to 12 months, once a decent number of "next gen" games have been released.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)