finally watched Your Name... thought they were gonna leave me hanging 

edit: and funny enough this is my first anime in months 

just quoting because i dont know any other way of following a post

Right under the reply box or next to the thread title. @Srishi1234

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

21 hours ago, RX78-2 said:

Want to watch another one of the best movies from 2016? Watch Mobile Suit Gundam THUNDERBOLT: December Sky. No prior knowledge of Gundam required. I wouldn't say it challenges Koe no Katachi or Your Name, but it certainly is visually up there. And the soundtrack is probably the best among the three. But in the end that's where I want to stop the comparisons because they are all three very different stories.

Your Name: A dream like love story with dramatic twist(s)

Koe no Katachi: A powerful story about bullying and its aftermath

THUNDERBOLT: A gritty war story with giant robots

I plan to get that Thunderbolt thing when it's released on Blu-Ray in the near future.  

For now I have 0083 coming today and I'm likely going to order 8th MS Team today.  ?

Never seen either.  

So, Eromanga sensei...

Just trust me guys, watch the video. It is god-tier.

Choice quotes:

"I'M GOING TO JAAAAAIL!"

"Eromanga Sensei isn't just cancer. It gave me cancer, and then cured it... and then gave me AIDS instead."

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

3 minutes ago, Urishima said:

So, Eromanga sensei...

Just trust me guys, watch the video. It is god-tier.

Choice quotes:

"I'M GOING TO JAAAAAIL!"

"Eromanga Sensei isn't just cancer. It gave me cancer, and then cured it... and then gave me AIDS instead."

"Become one with trash"

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

*Spoiler Warning for Koe no Katachi

Spoiler

I just finished watching it. I agree that it feels like that they just glossed over the relationship after she tries to confess her love. I think this would've been better if we could go more in-depth aftee that scene.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Edit: I accidentally created this post. Don't mind me.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

@MrImnotMLG

Spoiler

eh, i didn't mind much that they glossed over the romance subplot. the film is about Ishida's journey of redemption, the romance was just a fruit of his labor. besides i think it was implied they would get together, but i could be wrong about this particular implication. when they were at the bridge (for the last time in the film), Ishida tells Shoko to help him live his life. 

On 6/6/2017 at 11:06 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

Just finished watching Koe no Katachi. Better than Kimi no Na wa if you ask me. 

becf811310276f38f1f33f22c298fb1dea91b661

Agree, but but they played one card which made me to care slightly more about character/s than anyone from kimi no wa. Too bad that it was a movie, still not enough time to get invested in to cast. Would've cried my ass off probably if it were tv series

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I just saw this at 9gag saying "I wonder why".

a5bmbnq_700b_v1.jpg

The one who posted it thinks that anime is to blame for this.

I`m in the same position and I`m let see, about 33.

But clearly that dude doesn`t understand the fact that some of us are broken and the anime is the only thing that keeps us alive.

In my case I started to watch extensive amounts when I was around 22. Near 19 000 episodes later my life is not better. But I have just enough will to go through the day and to watch new series. ZHL7fQA.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Heh I see it's still fairly active here. That's nice. 

Now only if I wasn't so lazy now-a-days.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey, what do you guys think of Erased? It's the first anime I have watched.

On 6/10/2017 at 3:13 PM, LiquidGoo said:

Hey, what do you guys think of Erased? It's the first anime I have watched.

it's got a couple flaws but only because people pointed them out to me did I notice them. i loved it.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

On 6/6/2017 at 3:06 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

Just finished watching Koe no Katachi. Better than Kimi no Na wa if you ask me. 

becf811310276f38f1f33f22c298fb1dea91b661

I thought it was really good as well. I haven't seen Kimi no Na wa yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Koe no Katachi won movie of the year over there over Kimi no Na wa so I'd hope it's better than it.

Somewhat relevant to you

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

I thought it was really good as well. I haven't seen Kimi no Na wa yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Koe no Katachi won movie of the year over there over Kimi no Na wa so I'd hope it's better than it.

Somewhat relevant to you

It certainly got more of a reaction out of me. It's a very sad and for a lot of people, relatable, either as Shoko or Shoya (or both). Kimi no Na wa is definitely good, but it has quite a lot of fantasy elements to it that distances it from being relatable. 

It did add another place to my list of places to visit: Lake Suwa. 

Lake Suwa: 

tateishi-park.jpg

6829016095_8e4d2516b2_b.jpg

Kimi no Na wa:

thumb-1920-737474.png

Ah, Shinobu with a minigun. Nice. I'm wanting to start a collection of Monogatari (and other series) stuff but I'm waiting until I get my own place first. Even then, there's so much expensive shit I want that it's difficult to pick things to prioritise. 

Currently watching through:

Kuroko no Basket > Good, but a little bit too shounen sometimes. It's hard not to cringe at the names they give their basketball moves. Even harder not to cringe at the Japanese voice actors trying to play Americans speaking English. You get bits of it in other anime, but there's quite a lot in this one and it's always terrible. 

Code: Breaker > Good, but again there's a bit too much shounen going on. I guess it's more a kind of chuunibyou feeling. It's like Oogami's powers are the base of all other characters in anime that have chuunibyou traits to them. 

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records > I can't decide where it's a good light watch or just bad. For a high school/magic academy setting with ridiculous female uniforms, there's a surprising lack of ecchi in this series. I feel like it takes itself too seriously (but really, what is up with those uniforms? It's not even an ecchi anime)

594085c952cf4_whatreveal.png.7fb24edade340e6bea930e986bb04358.png

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu > Can't make up my mind. Haven't got too far into it yet but I'm struggling to like any of the characters. 

Gabriel DropOut > Great comedy anime, but only watching one episode at a time, it gets pretty repetitive. 

Gabriel-gif-1.gif.c3b4cea7228eadffa23e16214d7a60c8.gif

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Kuroko no Basket > Good, but a little bit too shounen sometimes. It's hard not to cringe at the names they give their basketball moves. Even harder not to cringe at the Japanese voice actors trying to play Americans speaking English. You get bits of it in other anime, but there's quite a lot in this one and it's always terrible. 

I agree. I love the characters, though, although the 3rd season is not nearly as great as the first two. Also some games get a little slow. I love watching Kagami and Aomine in the zone :P 

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Do you think they'll make a season two for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? 

Watched all the episodes of Re-Creators I had missed in the last month and a half, due to me reading 255 chapters of a web novel all day everyday(Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu ).

I must say, after the first 3 episodes, I wasn't really sold on it, then it got better and better... and from those 10 episodes so far, it's actually pretty good.

It's similar to the now generic trope of "character in another world", but this time, there's a twist! It's anime and games characters come to life, with hot blooded characters, drama and your generic magical girl that piss me off from how "good" she thinks she is. This ended up being the anime I want to see the next episode the most so far this season and can't wait for next week.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 14.6.2017 at 7:03 AM, NCIX Lampy said:

Do you think they'll make a season two for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? 

I mean, the whole thing is pretty much concluded. I don't see a reason for a 2nd season.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Getting to the end of Natsume Yuujinchou's Book of Friends Unfortunately. :[ 

Hoping Natsume talks to his grandma at some point. 

5 hours ago, Urishima said:

I mean, the whole thing is pretty much concluded. I don't see a reason for a 2nd season.

Yeah, I was just thinking/wondering they might do another one or something since it got so much support/interest. 

That stuff they were doing with that Kanna Kamui character was pretty weird. 

So after rewatching Date a live. I needed more yan in my life (kurumi is best). So I rewatched Mirai Nikki. Now that I got my yandere cup full, I might binge Natsume and Uchouten Kazoku S2 or freaking start Persona 5/Nier/HZD. Just finished FFXV also, what a painful ending.

Dropped everything this season except, king's avatar, akashic records and love tyrant.

If Koe no Katachi is better than Kimi no na wa, man I need to watch this. I always forget about that one.