Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
55 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

So this is not anime related but since a lot of people put it with anime (I don't know why, I think it's because it made a really bad attempt of trying to be related to anime) I gave RWBY a shot and it's just so bad. I really did give it a chance and it just did not work out. It just feels like a shitty knock off of a 3D game with movable characters that someone decided to call an "american anime". I do not recommend watching it. Just watch something else. There were bits and pieces that I did enjoy, but overall it's just bad. 

I feel like there was potential for it, but I really think if that's the case then it needed time to get sorted out before releasing. 

I agree, many friends recommended to watch it but I could hardly finish the first season. It sucked.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

The Asterisk war sucks? I see there are members of the Digibro school of anime here.

The laughing man is top tier too. What is it? 

3 hours ago, RX78-2 said:

The Asterisk war sucks? I see there are members of the Digibro school of anime here.

If it were a hooker, it would be swimming in money Scrooge McDuck style. Except maybe with a bit more jizz in it's face than Scrooge McDuck. Alas, it is everything that is wrong with light-novel adaptations.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

12 hours ago, RX78-2 said:

It's just something I cut into a small piece of 3/4 MDF and painted. It lost some of the smaller details in the letters when routing them out so some is more paint that "wood"

18485903_472531989745762_330561214283863

hahaha xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

18 hours ago, RX78-2 said:

I don't think you have to overthink anime so much that you start making shit up to like shitty anime to realize that asterisk war is generic as fuck.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

How old is Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann? I saw a bunch of comments on the cuddling contest video for the mattress and a lot said that she is 14. I did some searching and I couldn't find a reliable source. Is it a joke or is it dead serious? That just seems so far off. 

2 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

How old is Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann? I saw a bunch of comments on the cuddling contest video for the mattress and a lot said that she is 14. I did some searching and I couldn't find a reliable source. Is it a joke or is it dead serious? That just seems so far off. 

She is 14.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Just now, NCIX Lampy said:

Source? 

Everyone says she's 14, that's the most reliable source.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

3 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Everyone says she's 14, that's the most reliable source.

Just because a bunch of people say that's the case, that doesn't mean it's true. That's like trusting a bunch of anonymous feminazis with their definition of feminism. Do you know someone that might have a reliable source? 

8 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

Just because a bunch of people say that's the case, that doesn't mean it's true. That's like trusting a bunch of anonymous feminazis with their definition of feminism. Do you know someone that might have a reliable source? 

She's 14 in the sub.

She's 16 in the dub.

The fuck do faminazis have to do with this?

3 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

She's 14 in the sub.

She's 16 in the dub.

The fuck do faminazis have to do with this?

You still haven't provided a source. 

The wikia said 14 with the snippet " >Yoko Littner: The director once said that Yoko is the same age as Simon, which is 14 at the beginning of the series. " which has since been replaced with 18, and no longer seems to be on the wikia at all, but I don't really care enough to read through all of it looking for something that is quite meaningless to me.

On April 22, 2017 at 8:34 AM, Belgarionbg said:

aXqRpE6_700b.jpg

So cute. :3

But why?  lol

On April 22, 2017 at 1:35 PM, DeadEyePsycho said:

It's amazing, it's probably going to end up my AOTS. I've laughed for real at a few parts which is extremely rare for me.

AOTS?

On April 22, 2017 at 7:35 PM, Zodiark1593 said:

I'm working on encoding my anime Blu Ray sets into Main10 HEVC via Handbrake. (full episode running less than 150 MB in size is quite awesome). As expected, my Bay Trail tablet struggled to not break frame with 1080P no matter what player I used. What I did not expect was my Snapdragon 800 based LG G2 having no problems flawlessly decoding the same files in MX Player (albeit, at a higher battery drain). Since it doesn't technically support HEVC, and expected lower cpu performance, I expected worse than the Bay Trail tablet. 

How's that encoding effort progressing?

On April 23, 2017 at 7:09 AM, brownninja97 said:

Id had the feeling that everything is going too well so I've decided to watch oreimo to attempt to balance the equilibrium 

You're saying you watched Oreimo to upset you?  

On April 24, 2017 at 11:59 PM, DragonTamer1 said:

18057996_612632758947709_821935140400566

I think I'm going to die from all the cute!  ?

3 hours ago, NCIX Lampy said:

I think 14 might be right but I'm not sure.  Though she certainly doesn't look 14.

On May 19, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Natsoup said:

I agree, many friends recommended to watch it but I could hardly finish the first season. It sucked.

RWBY doesn't suck...

On May 19, 2017 at 0:44 PM, RX78-2 said:

Your picture looks like Char if he started liking other men.    lol

Interesting choice when your username is the Gundam's model number.  ? 

14 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

hahaha xD

I want to laugh at this but I'm worried I'll go to hell if I do.  ? 

14 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

RWBY doesn't suck...

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

RWBY doesn't suck...

Maybe not by your standards. I very seriously disliked it.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

What's your top shortlist Natsoup?

16 minutes ago, RX78-2 said:

What's your top shortlist Natsoup?

I'm not sure what shortlist means. Here's my Kitsu.io profile: https://kitsu.io/users/Natsoup

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

1 minute ago, RX78-2 said:

A toplist shorter than 5 or so

Off the top of my head -

1. Monotagari

2. Noragami

3. Fairy Tail (nostalgia)

4. JJBA

5. Death Note

I also really enjoyed these.