Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

for $4 who cares

i played it, that game is kinda meh anyway, if you have a shitload of other games to play I wouldn't bother

keep in mind no refunds

it's like a shitter version of Shadow Warrior, aesthetically it is nice though.

Error: 410

Trustworthy enough. There is a slight chance that you'll run up in to a trouble, but getting a new key in that case is possible too.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

for $4 who cares

i played it, that game is kinda meh anyway, if you have a shitload of other games to play I wouldn't bother

keep in mind no refunds

it's like a shitter version of Shadow Warrior, aesthetically it is nice though.

Im just looking at it cause im out of games to play.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Im just looking at it cause im out of games to play.

it has some really fucking cheesy moments, unbearably cheesy (and stupid)

it has some really fucking cheesy moments, unbearably cheesy (and stupid)

Hmmm any other suggestions? 

Im looking at mirrors edge.

Cpu:

idk i don't really plat that many games, ask catbutt

alice, batmens, darksiders, dishonored

shadow warrior, talos principle

go load up a PSP emulator and play some of the good hackyslash games like Dante's infnero and GoW

Yes

This

/thread

School days HQ? Lmaoooo

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I just ended up buying Guns of icarus online.

Now i wait.

Cpu:

mirrors edge is good (started typing this some time ago and walked away so not sure if its still relevant lol)

Gonna watch more Elfen Leid later.  But, that was just random.  Seriously?  This super monster naked thing walks out of the lab killing everyone only to be a nekomimi or something?

Don't forget, she got hit to her head from a sniper rifle. It should completely makes sense now!

mirrors edge is good (started typing this some time ago and walked away so not sure if its still relevant lol)

use some common sense and realize what thread you're posting in, then understand that it's if it's not.

pls help I know that most of what I have is good but i'm getting anxiety over choosing what I should watch

tokyo magnitude, astro fighter, Big O, Cassshern, mushishi, arslan senki, Gundam 00 (apparently good by @wolfgang ?) utena, rahxephon, paranoia agent

for the same reason I have a hard time watching movies because I've got like 300 choices and spend too much time figuring out what to watch that I lose the drive

I might need to start dartboarding my choices

Tatami is great but I'm having a hard time starting it and accepting the fact that I won't understand the intro fully until at least 3 episodes in because it goes at like 20000 m/s

@valdyrgramr no ragrets, really liking Windows tablets right now. UI has a bit of a learning curve (easy, though unintuitive at first and no briefing) but everything has been going flawlessly right now. Having actual windows is having everything working properly unlike buggier Android distros and neutered iOS. I used to think tablets were really stupid but it's pretty useful. Makes most nexus tablets seem like junk.

Jnbf4kb.jpg

Jt6tQpu.jpg

use some common sense and realize what thread you're posting in, then understand that it's if it's not.

pls help I know that most of what I have is good but i'm getting anxiety over choosing what I should watch

tokyo magnitude, astro fighter, Big O, Cassshern, mushishi, arslan senki, Gundam 00 (apparently good by @wolfgang ?) utena, rahxephon, paranoia agent

for the same reason I have a hard time watching movies because I've got like 300 choices and spend too much time figuring out what to watch that I lose the drive

I might need to start dartboarding my choices

Tatami is great but I'm having a hard time starting it and accepting the fact that I won't understand the intro fully until at least 3 episodes in because it goes at like 20000 m/s

@valdyrgramr no ragrets, really liking Windows tablets right now. UI has a bit of a learning curve (easy, but unintuitive at first and no briefing) but everything has been going flawlessly right now. Having actual windows is having everything working properly unlike buggier Android distros and neutered iOS. I used to think tablets were really stupid but it's pretty useful. Makes most nexus tablets seem like junk.

Jnbf4kb.jpg

Jt6tQpu.jpg

paranoia agent is good. No comment on the rest.

Welcome back mate. (Right click and show controls)

That would've been on par with the ride of the valkyries that they used in the show xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Waiting for my steam key like.

c37.gif

do what i do , and play some misty mountain hop to kill time lol , (almost got the main rif down pat so far ) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

do what i do , and play some misty mountain hop to kill time lol , (almost got the main rif down pat so far ) 

Im just cancelling the order.

Cpu: