Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

What are some nice bassy headphones. To replace some M50s

ATH M50X

/s

not a DT990

HE400, denon D2k, WS55/77, Sony R10 or some of the MDR lineup, or a modded T50RP

ortho/planar mag drivers are going to get your far

if you don't leave your house or feel no shame with how you look, a beets solo2 is alright.

Error: 410

What are some nice bassy headphones. To replace some M50s

The beherdynamic pro ones have a bass slider and are good. Sony xb950ap are the most comfy headphones I've ever tried, great value sound and bass.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

ATH M50X

/s

not a DT990

HE400, denon D2k, or a modded T50RP

ortho/planar mag drivers are going to get your far

Are there anythings that are slightly cheaper? Please

Steve

edited post, im not sure what's cheap im not yuropoor

the sony XB line might be ok, but i'm not sure how they sound, they do got da bass but idk if they have anything else.

What budget specifically?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

edited post, im not sure what's cheap im not yuropoor

the sony XB line might be ok, but i'm not sure how they sound, they do got da bass but idk if they have anything else.

The only good xb's are the 950s the rest are really uncomfortable.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

The only good xb's are the 950s the rest are really uncomfortable.

i tried an XB400 and they were pretty comfortable, really soft

needed some EQing... to drop the bass to make it sound better.

What is your budget?

Audio Technica ATH-WS99 $190.00

Sony MDR-XB600 $63.33

EDIT: Nvm saw your post.

EDIT2:

Panasonic HTF600 $28.77

Koss ProDJ100 $52.28

Sony MDR-XB500 <Should be able to find a new one in the $100 dollar range. 

BTW thanks for the Economics Thread banner.

bSjzewg.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So sold the 980ti , got 800 , need new gpu solution. First idea is dual Msi r9 390's ... Or dual 970's .... Or another 980ti ..... Ugh so many different options

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

So sold the 980ti , got 800 , need new gpu solution. First idea is dual Msi r9 390's ... Or dual 970's .... Or another 980ti ..... Ugh so many different options

Why did you sell it if you are just going to replace it with something that has similar performance?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sells 980ti. Buys 980ti with lower performance.

Why did you sell it if you are just going to replace it with something that has similar performance?

because he has too much money.

Blarg

Sells 980ti. Buys 980ti with lower performance.

because he has too much money.

running 3 displays off a single card is a bit hard to do , and money wise ? Idc about money anymore lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Ares 3

Whats that?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Whats that?

dual gpu card that's op

@KingCry , have and ideas? I'm open to most options as long as it's 4gb vram and up keep in mind I'm running 3 1080p monitors , and I value everyone's opinions

Spoiler
Spoiler

Whats that?

Dual 290x with a waterblock,

R9 390 CF would be best in terms of price per performance, but dat power consumption though.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

R9 390 CF would be best in terms of price per performance, but dat power consumption though.

my thoughts exactly , they are pretty damn good ppp , but yea that would push my psu lol. And they can be partially unlocked too

Spoiler
Spoiler

my thoughts exactly , they are pretty damn good ppp , but yea that would push my psu lol. And they can be partially unlocked too

If you don't care about money you could get a 980 Ti KPE.