Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
That was supposed to be a twist?   <<< Isn't joking

I thought that was pretty obvious too. I started to think about it when he got good enough to use up all his spike ammo and talked about the numerous times he died because of it, then went off to get an axe made for him like Rita's.

lol land urchin, quite an apt description. Randomly failing to be coordinated? Which part was that?

I'm probably gonna reread it just to see things that I missed/didn't know why they happened before. Like when he fell unconscious but said he didn't think he died and still reset.

he notices her doing that before the scuffle in the cafeteria and they play that off as character traits, but that made no sense to me given what she does.

at that point I figured she's probably just fucking up because it's a new scenario

at the same time I'm not too sure if a "new" situation was triggered yet when that happened, but regardless it doesn't fit.

Error: 410

OH look my internet is doing decent.

47cbe347f72c1a2d6fcd2c45763f9636.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

OH look my internet is doing decent.

Pfft... I wish mine would behave like that. And its only steam, everything else works fine. Can't even get 100KB out of it. 

I just found out about Zettai Ryouiki tonight, and I don't regret finding this out.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I just found out about Zettai Ryouiki tonight, and I don't regret finding this out.

heu heu heu , i like the way you think 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

heu heu heu , i like the way you think 

When Thigh High Socks are your thing.....its hard to not like this even more ;)

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

When Thigh High Socks are your thing.....its hard to not like this even more ;)

your damn rights its hard not to like it 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

On reverse harem, I'm starting to really enjoy kamisama kiss. Any complaints with that?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

On reverse harem, I'm starting to really enjoy kamisama kiss. Any complaints with that?

Yes.  I find particularly sharp pointy chins an annoying art style.  How is it otherwise?  Good stroy? 

I get an extra girly inuyasha vibe from a cursory search.  Saw ears and the word "god" used and now can't think of anything other than OP/ED tracks for inuyasha.

12144778_1675493986024527_16228851385950

|King Of The Lost|

I get about 4-5MB usually, so that's pretty good. Speaking of steam, I'm bored as fuck, add me if you want (or not, w/e)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BLJohnFreeman/

You'd be less bored if you watched Hyouka or Free! :)

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

More pretty screenshots.(This put my ram at 87% and cpu 99%)

6fdc742a93ee6d62a2bbb4e63e96835d.png 

Is that what you call "night"? That looks more like a late sunset or early sunrise, not night.

So I started to play Far Cry 4 last night, I played this blindly without a single clue on what the story is and what the first missions are.

The first time I was given control of my character I decided to watch Nichijou  for a bit and well this led to my character just standing there for a couple of mins.

What I didn't know was that if you wait long enough it will trigger an alternate ending which is scene through here. 10:28+

I was so fucking confused on why the game ended immediately.

MAybe it was divine punishment from the ANIMU gods for not giving nichijou my full attention

giphy.gif

This is what happens when humans try to multitask. I think you should know this, as a resident magician...

...since quite a few illusions are based on the fact that humans can't effectively concentrate on more than one thing at a time. Pickpockets also use this to their advantage, for example by "accidentally" bumping into victims and slipping the wallet / phone / whatever out of their pocket while they are still having their mind on that bump.

marisa_by_simosi.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Chivalry of a failed knight just turned into harem bait yay...

I know with a noxious little sister which they say at pain and obvious as possible is full blood relative.(because apparently assuming your sister is related to you is not a normal assumption)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I know with a noxious little sister which they say at pain and obvious as possible is full blood relative.(because apparently assuming your sister is related to you is not a normal assumption)

I don't remember the manga being that bad

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

thats the best ending though, i've played through it and know all 3 endings and that is the best ending

When I started playing(normally) I could already sense that the other endings would be a let down. Also the golden path seem more like oppurtunistic bastards and makes pagan min look like a guy who deserves pity.

This is what happens when humans try to multitask. I think you should know this, as a resident magician...

...since quite a few illusions are based on the fact that humans can't effectively concentrate on more than one thing at a time. Pickpockets also use this to their advantage, for example by "accidentally" bumping into victims and slipping the wallet / phone / whatever out of their pocket while they are still having their mind on that bump.

marisa_by_simosi.jpg

Not really, humans can actually multi-task really well it takes us just mere milliseconds to switch from one task to another even if it's an untrained person. But those who have trained and practiced would now be using what we normally call "muscle memory"(I will not dive since muscle memory is much more complicated than just muscles.). It's like the times you're driving the car and you unconsciously just snapped out of it and realized you just drove for miles even though your mind is busy flying to who knows where.

It's all about how attention works, our attention is mainly at what's in front of us. Magicians however use techniques that require more than just simple misdirection (like what amateur pickpockets do), magicians do things that will make you lose your attention almost entirely and get away with it. I don't like to call it misdirection since some of these techniques are done right in your face it's more of deception. As proven by these tricks.

(I loved learning this one it's one of the main reasons I'm into sleight of hand rather than stage/gimmicked magic)

Apollo Robins(a fairly popular guy) shows a glimpse on just how amazing and clever the techniques in this side of the stage are.(This is just a basic principle that he popularized in the communit after he noticed just how similar magicians do things)

To all of you this is a very interesting piece so just sit and watch for a few minutes.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Just finished binge watching GATE. For the first time in a long time i can actually say that i'm excited for season 2.

On the manga front i feel like i struck gold with Gunka No Baltzar. Absolutely loved it

dRbMu1A.png

Really hoping for an anime adaptation

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When I started playing(normally) I could already sense that the other endings would be a let down. Also the golden path seem more like oppurtunistic bastards and makes pagan min look like a guy who deserves pity.

not completely the other ending weren't let down(atleast i dont think so) but if you see the endings than you will want to kill the 2 unless you agree with them

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I finally picked anime to watch!  Elfen Lied.  Dat gore.

Also, working on a 1000 word essay on the social role and narrative function of royal women in Beowulf.   I only have 2/3 literary devices picked.  ><  Clearly characterization is something I need to argue, but I picked symbolism as they clearly have a symbolic rule.  Plus, my teacher wants me to compare them to items and others.  However, women clearly only represent entertainment in tales like these.

The manga blew my mind away, i didn't bother with the anime since i heard it was a bad adaptation (except for the gore), maybe one day i'll watch it and see by myself how good or bad the anime is.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

It's fine, though not much of a reverse harem, really. It could have been fantastic for what it is, but they kind of keep knee-capping its story back to just being fine.