Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

On @MyInnerFred the thread may go up tomorrow morning still have not worked on it or decided what to do yet.

do another nostalgia trip theme or something like that :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

maybe an all 4:3 ratio week lol

heu heu heu , that would be fun! 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Woah woah, i'm so freaking popular

MMp4KCY.png

maybe an all 4:3 ratio week lol

Yeah, no...

Old shows with watcheable quality pls.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Every time i need to take a dump in school, i have to listen to this so my body can gain its strength to release a nuke bomb in the bathroom.

don't forget price of electricity, internet connection, time doing upkeep, noise pollution. as well as the fact that for for 2.5 years he could have already been running a server. As well as a $300 computer not really being the best server.

I was thinking terraria or cs go myself at somepoint

There is one advantage of running one's own server by themselves; they have all the control. For a rented server, they might have moderator-level privileges and may be able to fiddle more in-depth, but are ultimately limited by the fact that it's not their own, and that it's located remotely (AKA no hardware access).

For everything else, a rented server is of better value. I can see the point of own servers, though: some just like having more control, and thus have more power over what happens on the server...

..Also: power corrupts...

Somebody told me fred's Nickname was puddles.

like from the blood puddles left on the floor by disobedient members with bad taste after execution by 1000 cuts?

Not sure if it would be from 1000 cuts, or 1000 stabs... The former wouldn't have much to cut from anymore, and the latter would be a pincushion... Practically just pick your poison.

time_ripper_by_robinexile-d37g3qr.jpg

For added effect, Night of Nights

well ya from all the people that piss themselves in terror after being forced to witnessing that sick bastard slowly cut and torture people and then leave behind nothing but a puddle of blood on the floor

Yes... We are all a bunch of insane sadists here...

TUixeg9.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

The name just looked dumb, and I already wasted my time watching Freezing.  So, hopefully this is worth it.   :D

Freezing is good what are you talking about? I enjoy watching that anime, and RWBY is not bad at all, although the animation is nowhere compare to Japanese anime, but is still an interesting anime to watch. 

Freezing wasn't bad to be honest, but it focused too much on fan service like senran kagura.  And, the story did feel rushed.  However, it wasn't as bad as people say.

I LOVE BOOBIES! 

Is RWBY worth watching?

No.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Just watched Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven, Utsu Musume Sayuri, and Mars of Destruction (3 worst rated anime on MAL) with @Oasis

We need help.

Truly the most horrible experience I've had on a Friday night.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Care to explain?

As a show it is an amateur effort at best. The only even slightly redeeming quality is it's over the top battle scenes.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

who's up for some shamelessly low hanging yuri smut?

1444436888197.jpg

I'll pass, on account of the ugly girl among the two being the one with screen time.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

@helping, should be A-OK morally, but the ethic council might not agree.

this lets condensation go down so it doesnt drip when you pick up the cup.

#ProblemsIDidntKnowIHad

Brilliant.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Up to episode 10 of Overlord. Whole lot of nothing going on. And I can't be the only one that thinks Albedo is creepy, can I?

It's really creepy if you stop to think about Albedo and the other minions, because they come across as having no real will of their own, despite apparently now being real people. Albedo's just the most squicky of the lot.

Freezing is good what are you talking about? I enjoy watching that anime, and RWBY is not bad at all, although the animation is nowhere compare to Japanese anime, but is still an interesting anime to watch.

No offense, but anyone who thinks Freezing is genuinely good is difficult to take seriously. Being entertainingly bad isn't the same thing as being good. And this isn't my opinion, but the opinion of a friend who likes anime like Freezing and Ikkitousen and Queen's Blade.

hmmm it seems harder then I thought to pick anime for this poll so I guess I will ask here if anyone has an recommendations for the poll that are 4:3 ratio OVAs or movie series

so far i have gunsmith cars, read or die, flcl

@MyInnerFred @TheProfosist @helping @CatCloud @BashZeStampeedo

hmmm it seems harder then I thought to pick anime for this poll so I guess I will ask here if anyone has an recommendations for the poll that are 4:3 ratio OVAs or movie series

Not sure how many are 4:3 anymore, but: Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Pale Cocoon, Voices of a Distant Star, Cowboy Bebop's film, Kenshin's films, Sweat Punch, Comedy, Alien Nine, Blame, Munto, Karas, Rec.

Not sure how many are 4:3 anymore, but: Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Pale Cocoon, Voices of a Distant Star, Cowboy Bebop's film, Kenshin's films, Sweat Punch, Comedy, Alien Nine, Blame, Munto, Karas, Rec.

I was going to do the kenshin ovas but I read that they should we watched after the series even though one of them is a prequel. But I like the idea of ghost in the shell movie and @TheProfosist said the 1988 appleseed so I think I will go with those

I was going to do the kenshin ovas but I read that they should we watched after the series even though one of them is a prequel. But I like the idea of ghost in the shell movie and @TheProfosist said the 1988 appleseed so I think I will go with those

A few more: Roujin-Z, Jin-Roh, Tokyo Godfathers, Blue Submarine No.6, Phoenix, Angel's Egg

Well I am caught up trying fairy tail, asterisk war, chivalry of the failed knight, one punch man,God eater, and agents of shield.

One punch man, chivalry of a failed knight, and aos are the winners.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Is RWBY worth watching?

Ehhhhhh imo no It has bad story pacing is shit and 3d animation for anime is just weird.

ffs this is taking long....

a pretty trick question

sOUUG4Q.png

Fuck undertale man it messed with me.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN