Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well yeah, Ears are easier to have, just 2 ears on a hairband.

As for Tails..........

Nekomimi are cute , but i don't find the tales all that cute at all. imo they just make it creepy lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Asked for a recommendation pages back, but i had forgotten about Mahouka koukou no rettousei, so that's what ima watch now.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well yeah, Ears are easier to have, just 2 ears on a hairband.

As for Tails..........

yes yes... We all know where tails go...

So guys, I watched Danmachi and it was amazing.

Now before you crucify me and go, "Damn Daegun, your shit taste in anime is way worse than my shit taste," let me explain. It's because I went in with absolutely zero expectations for quality. I watched it like I would watch a bad B movie (specifically a bad one, not a good one) and it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thank all those that tested the waters of this anime and reported on it before I watched it, allowing me to enjoy it more than I would have.

post-155826-0-88287700-1439881398.jpg

post-155826-0-88287700-1439881398.jpg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

yes yes... We all know where tails go...

Shhhhhh. That's one of those things we all know and silently agree to never talk about.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Shhhhhh. That's one of those things we all know and silently agree to never talk about.

i don't know .... care to explain 

lmao i kid 

on a side note , im turning into a tab-whore ...

post-121932-0-86543200-1439882080_thumb.

post-121932-0-86543200-1439882080_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

So guys, I watched Danmachi and it was amazing.

Now before you crucify me and go, "Damn Daegun, your shit taste in anime is way worse than my shit taste," let me explain. It's because I went in with absolutely zero expectations for quality. I watched it like I would watch a bad B movie (specifically a bad one, not a good one) and it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thank all those that tested the waters of this anime and reported on it before I watched it, allowing me to enjoy it more than I would have.

I think it was pretty good too, i hope they don't take too long with a 2nd season.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

lmao i kid 

attachicon.gifim turning into a tabwhore.png

post-155826-0-20401100-1439882507.gif

Psh. Talk to me when you have like 5-6 times the number of tabs. After that, you can talk to Fred, because you've surpassed me and Fred is the biggest tab whore I know.

I think it was pretty good too, i hope they don't take too long with a 2nd season.

Yes. It shall be glorious. :D

post-155826-0-20401100-1439882507.gif

attachicon.gifpineapple slap.gif

Psh. Talk to me when you have like 5-6 times the number of tabs. After that, you can talk to Fred, because you've surpassed me and Fred is the biggest tab whore I know.

Yes. It shall be glorious. :D

im saying thats too many cuz i usually have one open and thats it .... but ive been watching alot of anime lately (as you can probably tell y the tab titles xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Lol, thats me when i watch multiple streamers at the same time, i wish i had a screen per Streamer....

teh feelz , i should just download whole seasons ect .... dunno any good places that i can do that from tho 

Spoiler
Spoiler

lmao i kid 

attachicon.gifim turning into a tabwhore.png

Lets just say it involves duct tape...

And you call that tab hoarding? Please... I have double that amount of tabs on my tablet open at all times, and said tablet only has 2 GB of RAM, and I am running them all on Chrome. And you should see @MyInnerFred's tab hoarding... The RAM usage is real...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Lets just say it involves duct tape...

And you call that tab hoarding? Please... I have double that amount of tabs on my tablet open at all times, and said tablet only has 2 GB of RAM, and I am running then all on Chrome. And you should see @MyInnerFred's tab hoarding... The RAM usage is real...

the problem is now i cant close any cuz im actually using them all , before i wouldn't care at all. lol my firefox has only one tab open and is using double the ram of what my Google chrome is using lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Loving Mahouka koukou noo rettousei(watched 4 eps so far). But the brother-sister love is too much.

Loving Mahouka koukou noo rettousei(watched 4 eps so far). But the brother-sister love is too much.

It never gets anywhere don't worry.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Watched the 1st episode of How to raise a boring Girlfriend...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

That 1st episode of "How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend" doh...

yep ... did that happen ? did all three of them .... did he get ..... yes i think all that and more happened .... also hate the one character for reasons >.> 

Spoiler
Spoiler

It never gets anywhere don't worry.

I see.

But still, it's annoying how she reacts whenever he talks about other girl.

yep ... did that happen ? did all three of them .... did he get ..... yes i think all that and more happened .... also hate the one character for reasons >.> 

Are you perhaps referring to the episode 0 OVA?

Because I remember that being bonkers.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

has anyone watched the disappearance of nagato yuki-chan. is it any good.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1