Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

aww shit my friends have learnt the phrase "love nectar" im never gonna hear the end of this.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is what disappointment looks like:

Saw this img of a game on Steam:

Opened it, to see this is how the game is:

its weird because i tried to understand the whole rpgmaker fanbase and they say that you are meant to treat the games like books where most of the work goes into imagining what you want it to look like which is certainly an interesting concept. im not too fond of it though, its like clickbait.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Tbh couldn't stand this weeks anime... Bladedance of elementalers is more interesting than this and EVERYONE IS A FUCKING TSUNDERE IN THIS. No joke everyone... Also It tries to have a plot oh well I'm barely watching it.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

pupa

thanks
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

aww shit my friends have learnt the phrase "love nectar" im never gonna hear the end of this.

you better hope they don't make you do something that involves love nectar
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Iirc volume 0 or volume 2 (don't remember which) of NekoPara will be released today I can't wait

Spoiler

Iirc volume 0 or volume 2 (don't remember which) of NekoPara will be released today I can't wait

What's the deal with that visual novel? I only quickly glanced over it once when it became available on Steam (among other visual novels), and didn't really pay any attention to it after that. I have noticed some discussions about it, but again, haven't really paid much attention.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

it's vol. 0 I think...

What's the deal with that visual novel? I only quickly glanced over it once when it became available on Steam (among other visual novels), and didn't really pay any attention to it after that. I have noticed some discussions about it, but again, haven't really paid much attention.

Animated sprites... nekomimis... animated event CGs... nekomimis... and nekomimis...

Catgirls are love Catgirls are life

Vanilla is love Vanilla is life

Spoiler

it's vol. 0 I think...

Animated sprites... nekomimis... animated event CGs... nekomimis... and nekomimis...

don't forget the "P" button
Spoiler

Just watched the first episode of the fan made Touhou anime. It has much better voice acting and animation than I was expecting.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just watched the first episode of the fan made Touhou anime. It has much better voice acting and animation than I was expecting.

It's not much of a surprise, considering how a lot of (though not all) the fanmade stuff is well made and polished (to a point where it's better than official stuff at certain things, especially when it comes to netplay).

Though, it's also not much of a surprise for the artwork to be better than the artwork created by ZUN himself, because let's be honest: his artwork can be quite bad at times, but considering he also does coding and music... Guess there's something that needs to be compromised a little...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

because it has a "bounciness" slider

and there's sex with catgirls in it, so that's usually easy guaranteed sales

Yy7pwn8.gif

Error: 410

spider on my monitor

1403301401566.gif

what do i do. i cant hit it.

its moving around with its hairy bloody legs

Listen if you care.

So, my Samurai X dvd thing should be here today.  I'm gunna be so pissed off if it is the wrong item again!

3rd time's the charm

link me good sir.

im interested

27wt7xj.gif

Listen if you care.

10 buck euro code.  First come first serve.  Only works for those in Europe I think.

73xwypy82 

Where do u use it?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

spider on my monitor

1403301401566.gif

what do i do. i cant hit it.

its moving around with its hairy bloody legs

maybe eat it?
Spoiler

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

because it has a "bounciness" slider

and there's sex with catgirls in it, so that's usually easy guaranteed sales

Yy7pwn8.gif

I guess that means I will not give it any more attention than I am currently, then. Not my thing. I'm outta here before I get dragged into this mess.

https://i.imgur.com/hSR55Sb.webm