Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I've been trying to figure this out for a long time but how do you attach a "gif.", " jpg." onto a post. I tried to look around but just couldn't figure it out. So it has to be a link?

i think you can attach images but i have never tried lol

Sounds like you need a new macro just for my images.

its an ok trackball. nothing special.

use something like imgur or puush.

I can do that @wolfgang and i do have open buttons on my mouse so i may just do it lol

also what trackball is it? i used to have a logitech one like that years ago that i liked

use something like imgur or puush.

Sounds so complicated...

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

For those people who hate the OP Kirito, even he feels bad of himself

"I might be holding some fear for that grandiose other existence of mine, that Kirito who cleared the death game SAO with dual blades, somewhere in my heart…
or perhaps repugnance."

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Sounds so complicated...

i have seen people do attachments im just not sure how, I also see the my media button has a thing for attachments i just dont know where it is pulling them from 

ahhh just go to more reply options not the quick reply thing and there is a place to attach images lol

Sounds so complicated...

do you mean attach a downloadable file to a post or just show an image or gif like this?

mdG9lYM_700wa_0.gif

NwrLOJR_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Sounds so complicated...

Do you mean like what I've done with this post?

You have to click "More Reply Options" under the reply box beside Post. It will let you attach images to the post there.

I attached a Long Live the Queen background (AKA, Steam Trading Card image), as an example. It's 1920x704 for some stupid reason. I should edit it to add black bars to the edges to make it 1920x1080. Oh well. It looks fine stretched as it is.

post-2414-0-98998800-1428378993_thumb.jp

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You have to click "More Reply Options" under the reply box beside Post. It will let you attach images to the post there.

I attached a Long Live the Queen background (AKA, Steam Trading Card image), as an example.

You don't need to go to more options. you can just copy the image url then use the "Image" option(it's the one beside the <>"code") just paste the url and you're done

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

You don't need to go to more options. you can just copy the image url then use the "Image" option(it's the one beside the <>"code") just paste the url and you're done

not what he was asking yes you can add images hosted elsewhere that way but you can upload images to the forum from the more reply options area

-snip-

He was specifically asking how to attach an image to a post. Not linking an image to a post (it's different). 

If the image isn't hosted, or the hosting site doesn't allow hotlinking, you have to find a way to host it. Attaching the image to the post basically makes it so that LTT themselves host the image.

Unrelated to that:

This site is pretty cool. It graphs a TV show's IMDb ratings by episode and shows the trendline. Some anime are on IMDb. 

Here is Naruto's for example:

post-2414-0-62958800-1428379555_thumb.jp

I love how it's empirical evidence that it got crappier as the show went on. Naruto Shippuden (so far) has been level overall (based on trendline). 

Here is Archer (note how seasons are handled):

post-2414-0-43518800-1428379645_thumb.jp

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

snip

snip

oh ok. my own images are automatically uploaded to my gdrive so I use the share link provided.

Or I use my imgur.

i think you can attach images but i have never tried lol

I can do that @wolfgang and i do have open buttons on my mouse so i may just do it lol

also what trackball is it? i used to have a logitech one like that years ago that i liked

I dont know. It says microsoft on it and I have had it for a long time.

I attached a Long Live the Queen background (AKA, Steam Trading Card image), as an example. It's 1920x704 for some stupid reason. I should edit it to add black bars to the edges to make it 1920x1080. Oh well. It looks fine stretched as it is.

10c874bb5a.jpg

Blarg

it's empirical evidence

Liar! I tried it with DS9:

2jg5qgo.jpg

"In the Pale Moonlight" is empirically the best episode of, not only DS9, but all of Star Trek, and while it's rated #2 among DS9 episodes as seen above (the highest point in season 6, purple) this proves that nostalgia factor and non-quality factors can impact the graph. The highest rated is "Trials and Tribble-ations" in season 5, which was a TOS homage using DS9 actors composited into original TOS footage for a "fun" filler episode, but it's not that good at all, it's sheer fanboyism.

At least the graph shows exactly why I advise anyone to skip most of season one except the two first and final season eps.

NERD RAGE STRONK

Edit: also, look up Haruhi Suzumiya, and Endless Eight arc. lol... Sad days

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

-snip-

Then I guess you should imagine that it's a graph of how much people enjoyed each episode, as opposed to a graph of the quality of each episode. :P

† Christian Member †

Yes! Down to part time at work finally. Now I have more time to waste doing nothing! More anime! More games!

In a perfect world that's how it would go. But school started back up today, and my 'part time' work is still 30 hours. With that and 15 units of classes, I have less time than ever. I'm so sorry all the anime I haven't watched yet. I'll get to you as soon as I can. Q.Q

Damn you HP! Can't even make a manual properly! All I want to know is what pins on the front panel header are for power on this motherboard. Can they give you a list of what the pins are in any of their 5 manuals? No. But they can point to where the header is on the motherboard in every single god damn one. Because apparently people are that stupid. ITS LABELED ON THE MOTHERBOARD ITSELF FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Actual useful information? None. How to push a power button? Won't stop talking about it. Literally pages on how to turn on and off their server (basically: Push button. Wait.). So now I'm gonna have to spend time just shorting pins until I find the right ones. Thank you HP. Thank you for being complete crap is something I didn't think you could be bad in.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

do you mean attach a downloadable file to a post or just show an image or gif like this?

mdG9lYM_700wa_0.gif

NwrLOJR_700wa_0.gif

Like to attach a file that you have on your computer.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Ahhhh i see now thanks!!!

post-186674-0-06287000-1428383552.gif

Current Build ~ "白龍"

Ahhhh i see now thanks!!!

Don't forget to hit the 'add to post' text after you attach it. It should be in blue. You can put it wherever you want in your post that way, otherwise it puts that 'Attached Thumbnails' text in your post and just puts all the attached pics below it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Don't forget to hit the 'add to post' text after you attach it. It should be in blue. You can put it wherever you want in your post that way, otherwise it puts that 'Attached Thumbnails' text in your post and just puts all the attached pics below it.

Ahh i see.

post-186674-0-57899700-1428384028.gif

Current Build ~ "白龍"

So I just did some reading about some manga of anime I would've liked to have more episodes of and I am happy and sad now.

Deadman Wonderland probably won't have a second season (which is news to me) since the manga ended and the anime's first season didn't include everything that happened in the manga which is very important for what would happen next. So it'd either be completely made up, like FMA's second half, or they'd have to redo it like FMA:Brotherhood. 

Arakawa Under the Bridge is still releasing manga chapters though so yay for that. Maybe there's hope?

What prompted this was me watching Saint Young Men (sadly it's just a 2 part OVA). The mangaka who wrote that manga wrote Arakawa too, so I got curious. 

*tries to think of other manga to check on*

† Christian Member †

@MyInnerFred I blame Thank you for my recent music listening.

Screenshot_2015-04-06-23-58-09.png

Good stuff eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqCedrVFlj0

Wait till you hear some of Xi On's arrangements or Tutti's god like orchestrals. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

snip

me and my roommates used to watch Arakawa the night before exams start.

PM0zodL_700wa_0.gif

Are we doing anything special for the club's first birthday ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...