Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

We both are from last century and do you see me complaining?!

actually I was born in 2000 so I'm full 10bit hombre

also this is amazing, why does nobody talk about it

CHZlHFF.png?1

this would be my avatar if my current weren't so established

Error: 410

I was considering this

But it didn't seem to welcoming.

toradora__taiga_aisaka___mornings_suck__

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

One of those....I really enjoyed the last one, but seemed like a problem in size....

Im not so much into B&W.

It's fine I've about 2000 left to go over with if you need to :P

You are right...its really cool. And I just find characters like Taiga to be very charming. Have this morning scheduled as anime time so you will get a report when im done;-)

Basically you like tsunderes? :P or lolis, or both ^^

Haha i'll wait for that!!

-----------------

Fuck crunchyroll, i cancelled the monthly payment cuz idk if i'll have the money when it ends, and now i am not premium anymore, who does that seriously.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

-----------------

Fuck crunchyroll, i cancelled the monthly payment cuz idk if i'll have the money when it ends, and now i am not premium anymore, who does that seriously.

you have summoned me by saying the words tsundere and loli...

7ec2a88aa5.jpg

It's fine I've about 2000 left to go over with if you need to :P

Sure....Im at work, and have nothing to do. And my boss doesn't really check my internet history...thank god

-----------------

LOL Mostly just Tsundere! :P the loli angle is funny in this case because of the added Tsundere thing.

I do really like Tsundere, although Taiga seems to be slightly different than other Tsundere i have seen..although that is admittedly still limited.

I really enjoyed the scene where she realises that she is on love with Ryuji....This was no secret crush she didn't want to admit. She just never actually realized it until she saw her own tears.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

you really should take the name loli so when we talk about it we can just do @loli and notify you

b-but I'm not a loli...

you have summoned me by saying the words tsundere and loli...

7ec2a88aa5.jpg

LOL one can't just say "loli tsundere" lightly over here

LOL Mostly just Tsundere! :P the loli angle is funny in this case because of the added Tsundere thing.

I do really like Tsundere, although Taiga seems to be slightly different than other Tsundere i have seen..although that is admittedly still limited.

I really enjoyed the scene where she realises that she is on love with Ryuji....This was no secret crush she didn't want to admit. She just never actually realized it until she saw her own tears.

Maybe because the anime is longer than the usual anime with tsunderes as a main character, so you get a lot of taiga, i guess that's it :P She's a bit of a tsundere icon i'd say too.

Yeah i enjoyed it too, i think since the anime has a lot of funny stuff when that kind of stuff happens it makes it even better, it's why i like this kind of anime ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

b-but I'm not a loli...

but you are a digital hermit? I'm surprised loli isnt taken but there are a few names with loli in them

but you are a digital hermit? I'm surprised loli isnt taken but there are a few names with loli in them

Yes I am a digital hermit as far as I know...

If I want a name with loli in it it would be LoliLoliHunter!

In reference:

Since you saved the bikinigirl I thought you would like to judge  :ph34r:

3wGamAa.gif

while i did save that one i am in no place to make the decision. i will gladly tell what i like though.

IhYNE.jpg

CUTENESS! MT-INCOMING!!

1072691-bigthumbnail.jpg

496200.jpg

tumblr_mn7ssf5J8j1s6tki6o1_500.png

photo-2488-30c384c5.jpg

c31ad18ce994ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg

anime-girl-glasses-kawaii-Favim.com-1580

art-cute-girl-anime-1095542.png

You wanted to. ffs

fuck.

one has a watermark but could be fixed with a little time. two others just didnt draw me as much.

you really should take the name loli so when we talk about it we can just do @loli and notify you

i second this.

Blarg

LOL one can't just say "loli tsundere" lightly over here

Maybe because the anime is longer than the usual anime with tsunderes as a main character, so you get a lot of taiga, i guess that's it :P She's a bit of a tsundere icon i'd say too.

Yeah i enjoyed it too, i think since the anime has a lot of funny stuff when that kind of stuff happens it makes it even better, it's why i like this kind of anime ^^

I have downloaded a few other similar shows so I hope I can find something similar.

Hehe, and they don't need to be loli....Nothing wrong with curves.

I have downloaded a few other similar shows so I hope I can find something similar.

Hehe, and they don't need to be loli....Nothing wrong with curves.

BOING! Lol, well in monogatari series you have Senjougahara AKA Tsundere-chan, and she's BOING BOING ^^

6b37e691b3.jpg

Yeah... you JUST realised you're a perv.... perv.

Yeah... you JUST realised you're a perv.... perv.

It's just a show of love!

2790dce4fd.jpg

More of an Ami guy, but Taiga's alright.

:D:P

I will not have that kind of blashemy in my presence! Ami!? I could have accepted a Minori, but that is just taking it too far.

Nothing new about that

We are all perverts......The hermit is just honest.

:D:P

I will not have that kind of blashemy in my presence! Ami!? I could have accepted a Minori, but that is just taking it too far.

Ami > Taiga > Sumire > Ryuuji's Mom > Inko > Bathroom Mold > Minori :P

95L8kB2.jpg

-snip-

Hm doesnt work in quote. Check source

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4126174/Enlarge/2#2

Nah... I'm not that kind... (unless that loli is a pseudo-feminist who thinks everything is rape)

I'm more of the fedora tipper, 30 year old virgin living in his parents' basement kind... (I hate to see ladies getting hurt... unless it's consensual SM play...)