Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Did you run to the car to try to avoid the sun?

i was forced to leave the car, it didnt end well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i was forced to go outside today, im scared for my well being.

Remember: try to stick to dark places, try to face your back against the wall whenever possible, avoid open areas, move swiftly from cover to cover, don't trust anybody, don't create noise from footsteps...

Am I being too sceptical? :ph34r:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Remember: try to stick to dark places, try to face your back against the wall whenever possible, avoid open areas, move swiftly from cover to cover, don't trust anybody, don't create noise from footsteps...

Remember ive already passed my basic,advanced and brown ninja examinations but this was a task that could all of my might, an incredulous number of hostiles in an enclosed environment, somehow my great strength which was speed and darkest couldnt help me. They threw the very worse of tortures at me, asking me questions about my life, it isnt something i could have trains for. All i hope is that this intel reaches the Heaven Society so that they may be aided in this war of attrition. So that they may one day be safe again. This is Brownmisaka ID 97 signing off. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

For f*cks sake i can't tell who is who almost all of you changed the avatar for your profile!

urgh!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

For f*cks sake i can't tell who is who almost all of you changed the avatar for your profile!

urgh!

I find some of the profile pics kinda... Empty... without the christmas hats, as I've gotten used to them (like your avatar @KRImSIN, and for example @Oshino Shinobu's avatar)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I find some of the profile pics kinda... Empty... without the christmas hats, as I've gotten used to them (like your avatar @KRImSIN, and for example @Oshino Shinobu's avatar)

And now my christmas hat is back on! :D

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

And now my christmas hat is back on! :D

But... It's not christmas anymore... There's over 11 months until the next one comes around.

urgh!

yep some people refuse to acknowledge that you can only change avatars when you are unknown and that once you are known it is like changing faces and should not be done

I do remember it, wasn't 100% sure :D Pina Colada Time maybe works?

yet to try it. i guess there was one i tried that i liked but i had to drive so couldnt have much besides a sip. spiced apple cider with some vodka mixed in.

did you spontaneously combust?

IMG_59348042411811.jpeg

urgh!

now it sounds like a challenge.

DipDm1W.jpg

Blarg

Come on, lets play outside *drags

anime-my-body-is-ready-anime-gif-835507.

I don't like being outside, its hot, sunny, boring... Everything I need is already in my room. B)

Pretty much sums it up nicely.

urgh!

Mines still the same

Steve

now it sounds like a challenge.

DipDm1W.jpg

Challenge? ugh.....

tumblr_m8u29gcEPm1ro8cnpo1_500.gif

Cpu:

-body

Ugh nvm. I can't show up with you like this. And more important, maybe got an infected usb stick for the first time of my life. Trojan.Agent.ED after a fresh install of Window 8? Should I be concerned and nuke it? No idea where it came from.

Ugh nvm. I can't show up with you like this. And more important, maybe got an infected usb stick for the first time of my life. Trojan.Agent.ED after a fresh install of Window 8? Should I be concerned and nuke it? No idea where it came from.

Only kidding :D. If you dont know where you got it from give it the AMD FM2 treatment :D.

Steve

Only kidding :D. If you dont know where you got it from give it the AMD FM2 treatment :D.

It's my trusted Jetflash Transcend I'm useing a while now. Installed windows 8.1, installed malwarebytes and first scan got a trojan. Mean instantly. Like the laptop was connected 2 minutes to the internet to grab malware signatures. Awkward  :o

It's my trusted Jetflash Transcend I'm useing a while now. Installed windows 8.1, installed malwarebytes and first scan got a trojan. Mean instantly. Like the laptop was connected 2 minutes to the internet to grab malware signatures. Awkward  :o

Where did you get the windows iso from?

Steve

ummm every thing in china has spyware right? lol (just hopes i didnt download it with your files)

ms technet

The only thing i can think of is that was a fake website.

Steve

You should have ran from tree to tree to stay in the shade like a ninja. I tried to do it once but people thought I was weird and also i'm fat and don't run very fast either, so the sun caught up to me.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

ummm every thing in china has spyware right? lol (just hopes i didnt download it with your files)

Haven't moved anything on it. Same installation that I'm useing for the past months. And its only connected for installing. Nothing else fishy on it. But pressing "nuke" Ugh 4 gigs download with this internet :/ Chaning ltt password later as I'm logged in with it. Thankfull I don't use one password over multiple sites.

The only thing i can think of is that was a fake website.

If that site is fake I'm eating a shoe http://technet.microsoft.com/ Other apps on it: ccleaner, avast, malwarebytes, chrome, libreoffice, bdcam. All downloaded from the vendor sites. Nuke it >:( Maybe its a false detection but eh. Too risky.

You should have ran from tree to tree to stay in the shade like a ninja. I tried to do it once but people thought I was weird and also i'm fat and don't run very fast either, so the sun caught up to me.

Well... Try to improve your fit or use disguises? Try to pick a disguise that attracts the least attention (for example my only "disguise" I have, which I use from time to time does gather maybe a little too much attention, especially when I wear the mask. People could think I'm either a rapist or a cosplayer... A rather cheap cosplay of Aiden Pearce... lol. At least people don't recognize me unless I get too close)

If that site is fake I'm eating a shoe http://technet.microsoft.com/ Other apps on it: ccleaner, avast, malwarebytes, chrome, libreoffice, bdcam. All downloaded from the vendor sites. Nuke it > :( Maybe its a false detection but eh. Too risky.

try this http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=271128. Also I didnt mean a fake website but a phising or pharming one.

Steve