any recommendations for a new pc

mexxxxt

Budget (including currency): 500 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: escape from tarkov, csgo, rust, valorant, light video editing, some art

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

currently i upgraded the shit out of a dell optiplex 990, i5 2500, gtx 750ti, 16gb ddr3 ram, 1tb ssd, and a 700 watt psu.

right now im looking at a ryzen 5 1600 6 core 12 thread cpu for 150 and case for 55 and a motherboard for 70-80, and i already have my monitor, keyboard and mouse, ssd, and psu, all i need is new ram, gpu, cpu motherboard, and case

if anyone has suggestions for a different cpu, ram, graphics card, case, etc let me know       graphics card has to be at least 3-4gb vram clock speeds around my 750ti (so gddr5)

right now isnt really a good idea to build a computer. everything is either out of stock, or really overpriced due to shortages. unless you really cant hold out for about a year, its not going to be worth building on. A new GPU is out of the question at that budget no matter what. 

31 minutes ago, TheBean said:

right now isnt really a good idea to build a computer. everything is either out of stock, or really overpriced due to shortages. unless you really cant hold out for about a year, its not going to be worth building on. A new GPU is out of the question at that budget no matter what. 

i mean i dont mind used parts

5 minutes ago, mexxxxt said:

i mean i dont mind used parts

you can find a used gtx 970 for under 200$, but tbh, i would stick with the 750 ti until prices come down. unless the card is dying, or you absolutely need the performance upgrade, very bad market atm.