My G500 is on its last legs, any worthy replacements?

Cobalt

My G500 left/right buttons have been failing for some time now, and it's just a question of time before I have to bury it, so I need to look for a new mice.

I mostly like the G500 form factor, and the lateral buttons are really helpful in and outside of gaming, but I am willing to change if it present better options.

Thanks in advance guys

Is it the Logitech G500?

Wait for the G502 (Proteus Core?) Mouse?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My G500 left/right buttons have been failing for some time now, and it's just a question of time before I have to bury it, so I need to look for a new mice.

I mostly like the G500 form factor, and the lateral buttons are really helpful in and outside of gaming, but I am willing to change if it present better options.

Thanks in advance guys

G700s. Get it my friend, you'll never look back.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a start get an optical mouse :)... I suggest you look into the razer Deathadder 2013

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

The g502 is a good replacement

For a start get an optical mouse :)... I suggest you look into the razer Deathadder 2013

No longer can you the deathadder is the best, the g502 has the best laser in the world goml.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

wait for the g502

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I love my G500, if it was to die I would probably go for the G502

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-mice

Is it the Logitech G500?

Wait for the G502 (Proteus Core?) Mouse?

wait for the g502

Seems to be the general consensus, "dat price thou" (79 USD)

Any, little cheaper, options?

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

You ignored the best post so far...

What kind of stuff u do..?? Gaming, n what else..?? also type of games

...the type of games you play are important to the mouse you get.

Also, do you want to retain 3 side-buttons, or would you be happy with 2 (which expands your choices significantly)? Maybe more than 3 this time?

First of all, thanks to all of you who have answered

Yeah, that's more like it.

I have never owned a Steelseries but I have heard good things about it,  anyone who has a Rival or a Sensei around here?

You ignored the best post so far...

What kind of stuff u do..?? Gaming, n what else..?? also type of games

...the type of games you play are important to the mouse you get.

Also, do you want to retain 3 side-buttons, or would you be happy with 2 (which expands your choices significantly)? Maybe more than 3 this time?

Thanks for bringing that up Toby:

I used to play a lot of Starcraft (I haven't played a lot now because I can't seem to build money for HoTS, and the WoL ladder is empty as my credit card), nowadays I play mostly Planetside 2 (FPS) and I just got into DOTA 2 last week.

About the buttons, I mostly just use two outside of gaming (copy, paste), in DOTA I really like to use the three, but I can change my hotkeys if necessary

Thanks again for the feedback!

First of all, thanks to all of you who have answered

I used to play a lot of Starcraft (I haven't played a lot now because I can't seem to build money for HoTS, and the WoL ladder is empty as my credit card), nowadays I play mostly Planetside 2 (FPS) and I just got into DOTA 2 last week.

About the buttons, I mostly just use two outside of gaming (copy, paste), in DOTA I really like to use the three, but I can change my hotkeys if necessary

Thanks again for the feedback!

okay, i would recommend a mouse with 4-5 programmable buttons and the at the location which best suits u, also u play dota so u should get a mouse with configurable dpi within 1200-5600 dpi, that is what is required for mmo games and u can reduce the dpi for ur fps games like planet side and cod...and also sometimes in games it is difficult to switch between dpi if the dpi selector is just below the scroll wheel, so get a mouse with side dpi selector i think....basically get which will suit u best... :)

Naga hex is imo one of the best general usages mice on the market. 

I use it for FPS games.

The side buttons when playing FPS games are so useful.

Plus it can be tuned and has an anti Z axis error laser.

The only thing is that its a bit smaller than the g500, but it one of the few mice that fits both Claw and palm grip users.

Logitech G602

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Naga hex is imo one of the best general usages mice on the market. 

I use it for FPS games.

The side buttons when playing FPS games are so useful.

Plus it can be tuned and has an anti Z axis error laser.

The only thing is that its a bit smaller than the g500, but it one of the few mice that fits both Claw and palm grip users.

The naga seems pretty nice for what I want, will try it at my store when I have the chance

Logitech G602

Looks real pretty, the price tag is what kills this and the G502 for me thou.

In other things, anyone around here with experiencie with Steelseries? (preferably the Rival and the Sensei, as I am considering those too)

Naos 8200 that thing fits perfectly. although a complete different style.

Logtech g502 or the g602 or the G700s

ahem Logtech?

3D printed Custom mouse frames that fits to anyone hands, anyone?