Formula 1

aboss786
1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

Dunno, feels like a "yes and no". then again a lot of rule changes has happened through the years.

there has always been some elements of "pushing it to the limit" and "try not to crash" and some might push it as far as they can and hopefully its under "controlled" situations. To other parts of their racing is quite dangerous overall, and as seen with kimi how pushing it can be "safely controlled" in pushing that limit and I guess as well with more "modern race tracks" which might leave more room to be less deadly, or when it comes objects, or corners to crash into?

I may have done a poor job explaining what I meant.  I'm not talking about pushing your car to the very limit, which can sometimes lead to some drama.  I'm all for that, push it to the max.  Honestly I'd like to see 1 or 2 races on a calendar where all the teams use the same tire which doesn't degrade in the length of the race so drivers don't have to race with preserving tires in mind.

What I meant was specifically when Senna is trying to pass another driver, Senna would basically constantly do what Lewis did to Max at Silverstone.  Except a lot of times both drivers would end up crashed out instead of getting lucky.  Basically he would pass people like he's entitled to every pass, like he's passing back markers...

here's an example, similar to what happened at Silverstone but more cut and try... Senna's front wheel never even passed Prost's rear.  I do agree with Senna's complaint about starting position... top qualifier should always get the optimal starting spot on the track.  If the right is better than thats where the top qualifier should start.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's