how to buy Quran without being labeled a terrorist

ShiverMePenguins

Anyway, I'm tired of hearing conversations around me about Islam, how it is and isn't peaceful so I wanted to get a copy of the damn book and scan it, then highlight all conflicting text and upload to the interwebz.

But I'm scared that the CIA will come slit my throat... Or all qaeda

Please tell me this is a joke

You seriously think the US Government is going to come knocking on your door because you bought a copy of the Quran?

UVY6soE.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Please tell me this is a joke

You seriously think the US Government is going to come knocking on your door because you bought a copy of the Quran?

Hey you can get police at your house by googling grenades why not

I pretty sure it is exactly the same as the Old Testament in the Bible.

Edit: at least mostly the same

Lol, reading a book doesn't make you a terrorist...

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

Lol, reading a book doesn't make you a terrorist...

Just owning one does.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Or #MakeBombs

anything considered illegal or relating to illegal activities.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Just owning one does.

So ignorant.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Wait  there not free? Stop by your local mosque and pick one up.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Hahaha pretty sure you could buy it in a book store and nothing will happen.

Just owning one does.

I'm seriously hoping that's a joke. American's seem to forget that religions don't cause terrorism (Islam treats those who save a life as saving the whole world ffs), poverty, hatred, racism and radicalism cause violence.

One can say the us gov are the terrorists for leaving the country in a state of fear and surveillance, but that isn't very politically correct. It's more convenient to blame all muslims for something a radical group did. Yep.

It was a joke.

So ignorant.

I'm seriously hoping that's a joke. American's seem to forget that religions don't cause terrorism (Islam treats those who save a life as saving the whole world ffs), poverty, hatred, racism and radicalism cause violence.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I'm pretty sure the Quran is already uploaded on hundreds of sites online that you can view for free...There's no need to buy and scan one.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Exactly. I remember an article about someone in Tampa being raided and arrested by homeland security for googling something about gardening, and then piping for homes.

My american uncle was also arrested for having that anarchists book as well.

I'm pretty sure the Quran is already uploaded on hundreds of sites online that you can view for free...There's no need to buy and scan one.

Well that's the thing, being raised by evangelists I had the opportunity to read around... 15 copies of the bible I think? That is including the Mormon bible, the catholic bible, and various protestant and minority texts. The contrast between the catholic and protestant bibles can be huge in certain parts, and others have entire chapters emptied out. Holmon is one such standard.

Even texts I've read of pali canon and Mahayana have very conflicting teachings. So I've been wanting to purchase a Quran because people quoting nonsense that may/may not be there is tiring. But I also know that purchasing certain things online gets you listed by certain interest groups. That is what data mining is all about

I pretty sure it is exactly the same as the Old Testament in the Bible.

Edit: at least mostly the same

Somewhat.

If I'm correct The Quran is actually the first 5 books of the Old Testament. Modified OFC, but either way. They both contain violence. Some of the idea in the Quran are.....different. Atleast from what I hear. I'll have to read through it myself. Maybe I'll go pick myself up one later.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Why spend time analyzing religious text to argue a point when everything about religious text is perspective based? There are no definite facts with concrete basis's behind them. All the info is up to the reader to interpret and decide upon. 

You could spend your time doing something more productive instead of this. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL Just go to your local bookstore

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

-snip-

Meoooow

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

Why Dont you read a copy of the book you ignorant person

I don't think you understand what he wrote. 

there was nothing ignorant about that

Error: 410