So i have recently purchased the 3070ti founder’s edition and have been researching all around on how to water cool it but have found no solutions.

Continuing off of the title, i have researched about aio’s, waterblocks, and some other stuff. i dont have anything too fancy i just want something under $200 that can watercool my gpu for better temps. is there anyway i can liquid cool my gpu at all?

For $200? No, at least not a single product you buy and install. 

Could you rig up a custom loop to cool it? Absolutely but the block alone is most of that budget and you'd still need a pump, rad, tubing, res and fittings. 

There is the NZXT G12 bracket that allows you to retrofit a CPU AIO on some GPU's but I don't believe it'll work with a 3070FE. 

9 minutes ago, rickeo said:

For $200? No, at least not a single product you buy and install. 

Could you rig up a custom loop to cool it? Absolutely but the block alone is most of that budget and you'd still need a pump, rad, tubing, res and fittings. 

There is the NZXT G12 bracket that allows you to retrofit a CPU AIO on some GPU's but I don't believe it'll work with a 3070FE. 

i dont really want to go through the expenses and labor if a pump, radiator, etc. i feel like that’d be expensive and too much labor. nzxt g12 has been kind of what im looking at so fsr

no way, i literally just got done watching this video aswell! thank you for the help, i kinda needed some reassurance

Just curious what are the temps usually?

My vision OC sits at ~55-60C usually,  sometimes goes to ~63C, cant complain, i think even my 1050ti ran hotter 😅

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity