HTC One M8 - uncertified, but actually waterproof!

Thibaudv

Yeah, because the touchscreen works with the heat from your fingers, or any bodypart. Under water, the touchscreen is not able to capture the heat, but if you take it out of the water, it will work!

this is the wrongest thing I've seen on the internet today and thats saying something . . .

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

this is the wrongest thing I've seen on the internet today and thats saying something . . .

I've been corrected, I never actually confirmed if my theory was true or not. I didn't bother because there are many people who would have corrected me politely.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I've been corrected, I never actually confirmed if my theory was true or not. I didn't bother because there are many people who would have corrected me politely.

yeah i would have corrected along with "mocking you"but i noticed that someone already did and I decided to just mock you. :P

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

yeah i would have corrected along with "mocking you"but i noticed that someone already did and I decided to just mock you. :P

You're Evil! :P

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Then why was the UI thing changing if it was never taken out of the water and he never touched it? I find it hard to believe the water can navigate the settings...

It can, try it, water messes up touchscreens.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'd rather keep to phones that are ip67 - the s5 is but having to buy a phone then having to flash it straight away is a pain

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I call BS. He cuts the video one too many times, and we can't see if he accuallydid anything to the phone to make it water resistant.

Also "45 mins in the water" and the bubbles are stil coming out of the usb port? -there's a reason why other water resistant phones have usb covers on them...

Don't be so gullable.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.