My New Youtube Page!

I've recently made a new youtube page, inspired for gaming and other little neat tips and tricks.

I haven't been making much progress.

I was wondering if you guys could help out.

Subscriptions and Likes are always nice!

Thanks guys

http://www.youtube.com/kbgamerxd

- Zalman Z11 Plus - ASRock Extreme3 970 AM3+ - FX 6100 @3.3GHz - 16GB Crucial Ballistix @1600MHz - Diamond Radeon HD 7850 2GB - Inland 600 Watt

-ADATA S510 SSD 120GB OS - 1TB WD Green for Storage - Westinghouse 26" TV (1920x1080) - Logitech K520 Mouse & Keyboard - Razer DeathAdder 2013 -

If you need any advice PM me. If you want your channel to grow further then take down the Skrillex song because it is copyrighted. And from my experience uploading gaming videos not a lot of people are going to enjoy watching trucking simulators unless you are Robbaz. No offense.

If you make good videos, people will come to you. If you're doing YouTube for money and fame, no one will come to you.

Just my 2 cents.

No offence, but if you want the channel to grow you're going to need good commentary. Few people manage to stand out in the sea of game LPers with commentary and the ones with no commentary are simply ignored, no matter how high the quality of the content is and, to be honest, that is completely understandable, viewers need something else to keep their attention since they are not actually playing the game.

That said if you're doing it for fun and maybe sharing some interesting parts with a few friends, go ahead.