In need of help , I want to transfer the hardware from a pre-built into a new case

CristiCDX

Budget :  2k€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly EFT and ONY

Other details : I want to transfer the hardware from this pc ( https://mediagalaxy.ro/sistem-desktop-pc-myria-vision-v38-powered-by-asus-intel-i9-10850k-pana-la-5-2ghz-16gb-ssd-480gb-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-8gb-ubuntu/cpd/CLCMYRVISION38/#additional

) into this case ( https://www.emag.ro/carcasa-aqirys-canopus-white-argb-mid-tower-fara-sursa-atx-white-aqrys-canopuswh/pd/DXZ6MHMBM/?utm_campaign=share_product&utm_source=mobile_dynamic_share&utm_medium=android ) but this is my first pc , I don't know if it's gonna fit or if I need to buy other stuff like fans and stuff.

Yes , I will buy better Ram , I want 32gb at 3600

Can I get some help please

Edited by CristiCDX

ok first, take the cooler off, so start by shutting down the pc, unplugging it, opening the side panel and then unscrew the cooler. Then pull the cable that is connected to the fan(s) on the cooler off ( do this carefully as to avoid not breaking the connector), next or before( depending on how accessible it is), remove the graphics card by unscrewing it from the pcie slot on the case and then pull the retention arm on the pcie slot to release the latch and then gently take off the graphics card. next unplug all the cables (power, front panel usb, fan headers etc) from the motherboard, then unscrew the motherboard from the case by loosening the screws, note: be careful to make sure the motherboard does not fall off during this process. next check the power supply if it is fully modular, unplug all the cables from the psu and then unscrew the psu from the old case and pull it out. If the Psu is not fully modular, carefully remove the cables from the case and then unscrew the psu in a way so it can be removed without the cables holding it into the case. Then unscrew any fans or other things you want to move over to the new case and then you will have all the components you need to put in the other case and get a full working computer. Also i just looked at the site for the pc and also remember that the sata drives will also have to be unscrewed from their mounts and unplugged if you want to bring them over to the new case. after you have taken everything out from the old case, you are pretty much in the middle of a build video tutorial and can just follow one of the many on the ltt chanel and rebuild your pc in the new case (note: you might want to fast forward the start of the build guides as they would just be installing the cpu and ram which are already on your motherboard.) Also note, you may want to buy a small tube of thermal paste to re apply after you have taken off the cooler as it gets rather messy and you have to be careful to not get it on you are it will leave a stain, i would suggest just using a tissue with some rubbing alcahol to wipe it off and the reapply a small amount before you mount it again.

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

22 minutes ago, CristiCDX said:

Budget :  2k€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly EFT and ONY

Other details : I want to transfer the hardware from this pc ( https://mediagalaxy.ro/sistem-desktop-pc-myria-vision-v38-powered-by-asus-intel-i9-10850k-pana-la-5-2ghz-16gb-ssd-480gb-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-8gb-ubuntu/cpd/CLCMYRVISION38/#additional

) into this case ( https://www.emag.ro/carcasa-aqirys-canopus-white-argb-mid-tower-fara-sursa-atx-white-aqrys-canopuswh/pd/DXZ6MHMBM/?utm_campaign=share_product&utm_source=mobile_dynamic_share&utm_medium=android ) but this is my first pc , I don't know if it's gonna fit or if I need to buy other stuff like fans and stuff.

Yes , I will buy better Ram , I want 32gb at 3600

Can I get some help pleas

as for ram, make sure you either get similar specs if you are keeping the existing ram in there or if you are not then idk, donot read this reply

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

You basically only really need to make sure everything fits, which shouldn't be all too hard since that's why most components have standardised dimensions.

I'd say you're wanna make sure your prebuilt uses a standard-size power supply and try to figure out if the wires will be long enough to reach all your components once transferred to the new case.

Also see if you can find out what size your motherboard is; according to the website you linked, up to ATX should be fine.
Other than that, I guess the only thing left to check is whether you have enough space for all your drives, fans, etc., and anything else you might potentially want to upgrade later down the road.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

also if the pc has water cooling in the form of an aio (all in one cooler), then you will also have to demount the radiator if you want to transfer it over

1 minute ago, Jonas_2909 said:

You basically only really need to make sure everything fits, which shouldn't be all too hard since that's why most components have standardised dimensions.

I'd say you're wanna make sure your prebuilt uses a standard-size power supply and try to figure out if the wires will be long enough to reach all your components once transferred to the new case.

Also see if you can find out what size your motherboard is; according to the website you linked, up to ATX should be fine.
Other than that, I guess the only thing left to check is whether you have enough space for all your drives, fans, etc., and anything else you might potentially want to upgrade later down the road.

the chances are that everything will fir as long as the motherboard in the old system is atx and the new case supports an atx sized motherboard (could also be eatx so make sure the new case supports that size of a motherboard)

1 minute ago, Indian pc builder said:

as for ram, make sure you either get similar specs if you are keeping the existing ram in there or if you are not then idk, donot read this reply

Also keep in mind that your pc might not necessarily run stably with new RAM at a higher speed, because it may not "like" the different timings or something like that, and new RAM doesn't necessarily mean better performance, although that really depends on what you do, how well the software you use is optimised, and so on and so forth.

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage

#PCMasterrace

just make sure that the ram is seated properly in  the correct slots and that it registers in the bios properly at the correct timings also make sure to enable xmp in the bios if the ram and motherboard and the processor supports it and if the memory is not running at the correct timings

Also keep in mind that your pc might not necessarily run stably with new RAM at a higher speed, because it may not "like" the different timings or something like that, and new RAM doesn't necessarily mean better performance, although that really depends on what you do, how well the software you use is optimised, and so on and so forth.

Just now, Indian pc builder said:

just make sure that the ram is seated properly in  the correct slots and that it registers in the bios properly at the correct timings also make sure to enable xmp in the bios if the ram and motherboard and the processor supports it and if the memory is not running at the correct timings

Yeah, it's just that RAM can be a lil funky sometimes...

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

Yeah, it's just that RAM can be a lil funky sometimes...

usually it shouldn't be a problem if it is good ram from a reputable company