building New pc 550-600 Euro Help.

Dekq_q

Budget (including currency): 550-600 euros.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:,video Editing, Recording, Streaming, RDR2, GTA 5, Apex, New World, Payday2 ect.

Other details so lets start with what i already have

CPU: Intel Core i3 4170 @ 3.70GHz

Ram: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H81M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)

Power Supply: CX Series™ CX750M — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Modular ATX PSU

I don't know what my pc case is called but its a typical mom gaming case if i can call it that.

2 Fans: Coolermaster A12025/12CB 3BN F1 DF1202512SELN Case Fan Fan 120 x 120 x 25 mm

Storage
Seagate ST500DM002 Desktop HDD 500GB Internal Hard Drive 3.5" SATA 6GB/s 16MB Cache (SATA )
SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB (SATA (SSD)
1TB Seagate fireCuda (SATA )

i would probably like to upgrade my Mother board, CPU (Intel if possible), Ram and pc case.I play on a 60 hrz refresh rate monitor with 1980-1080 resolution but i will probably upgrade that too in the future.

I look forward to ant suggestions you have thanks for help!

also if you have other questions let me know and i know how to build a pc so don't worry at that part.

8 minutes ago, Dekq_q said:

Mother board, CPU (Intel if possible), Ram

If you can wait a month before buying, please do. Alder Lake was just announced today, and they're releasing November 4th. A month will allow for the more budget friendly motherboards to release, and pricing to settle somewhat. I'll be something like 250 (couldn't find official pricing for Germany, so this is just converting from USD to Euros then adding some for taxes, be warned this number could be low) for the CPU (12600KF), 50 for the RAM (3200MHz CL16 DDR4), 70-100 for the case (P300a or P400a digital, depending on how much RGB and how big you want the case), so that leaves 150-200 for a cooler and motherboard. A pretty good cooler like the Sythe Fuma 2 will cost you about 50, but you'll need to wait for LGA 1700 mounts to come out, so wait till you see LGA 1700 capable coolers on store shelves or online before you buy. Also make sure the motherboard supports DDR4 and not DDR5. While DDR5 would be preferred so you have all features of the new chipset, DDR5 would be out of your price range. 

You could also wait ~2-3 months and see if they release something like an i5 12400, that way you save money without losing too much performance. It's gonna be a stretch getting an LGA 1700 motherboard for 100-150 euros, but it might be possible, and if you're gonna go Intel, you really should go 12th gen with all the new features and everything they're adding. 

11 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If you can wait a month before buying, please do. Alder Lake was just announced today, and they're releasing November 4th. A month will allow for the more budget friendly motherboards to release, and pricing to settle somewhat. I'll be something like 250 (couldn't find official pricing for Germany, so this is just converting from USD to Euros then adding some for taxes, be warned this number could be low) for the CPU (12600KF), 50 for the RAM (3200MHz CL16 DDR4), 70-100 for the case (P300a or P400a digital, depending on how much RGB and how big you want the case), so that leaves 150-200 for a cooler and motherboard. A pretty good cooler like the Sythe Fuma 2 will cost you about 50, but you'll need to wait for LGA 1700 mounts to come out, so wait till you see LGA 1700 capable coolers on store shelves or online before you buy. Also make sure the motherboard supports DDR4 and not DDR5. While DDR5 would be preferred so you have all features of the new chipset, DDR5 would be out of your price range. 

You could also wait ~2-3 months and see if they release something like an i5 12400, that way you save money without losing too much performance. It's gonna be a stretch getting an LGA 1700 motherboard for 100-150 euros, but it might be possible, and if you're gonna go Intel, you really should go 12th gen with all the new features and everything they're adding. 

Thanks will do. I am not in a rush so no worries im willing to wait a few months for better price and performance and again thanks a lot ❤️