HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The metal chassis design. Seriously, this phone has a great design, and I would rack it up to be just as beautiful as the iPhone. This phone takes the cake of being probably the best looking, and functional smartphone of early 2014.

Love the depth camera edition will be useful to me if I win!  :D

I love the home button. I couldn't stand the fact that the original didn't have any home button.

My favourite thing is that it is light years ahead of my phone... then again just about any phone is.

That and it's build quality.

I'm looking around to replace my xperia S soon, this'd be amazing to replace it with.

my favorite part? the front - facing speakers. I wish my s4 had that! No moar cupping!!!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I do like the look of the phone and definitely like the fact that they kept the mirocsd.

Of course, like many others have stated, it would have to be the overall design and looks of the phone :)

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 is blinkfeed despite the comments in the review. As someone who spends a majority of their time on social media I feel that it'll be extremely useful for everyday use.

The build quality of HTC phones simply amaze me. Right from my HTC Desire HD, to the latest M8, they have made solid phones!!!

Oh man, just the build quality on that thing. Dat unibody... *shudders*

How can you only choose one thing to be your favorite!?? Whether it's the boom sound front facing speakers, the ultra sleek aluminum body, or the stunning speed and display, I absolutely need one of these!!:) my galaxy s3 is not even comparable to this beautiful device. I hope I win! And good luck to all!

How can you only choose one thing to be your favorite!?? Whether it's the boom sound front facing speakers, the ultra sleek aluminum body, or the stunning speed and display, I absolutely need one of these!!:) my galaxy s3 is not even comparable to this beautiful device. I hope I win! And good luck to all!

the cupping quote is still funny........damn good phone with an awesome build quality.  Would luv to own one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it's worth the extra $ over a Nexus 5.

Giveaways are always fun. Thanks Linus. :)

Sorry if this post was idiotic  ;)

The front-facing speakers are a great idea and the best solution to bad phone sound! Definitely my favorite.

I love the look of this phone. The screen is so crisp!

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

I've been wanting an HTC one since the m7! M8 ftw! 

Really cool phone! would be really cool to win it, it would be my first android experience and I've been wanting to get away from the iPhone recently.

I really like the design and quality of this phone, there was really no competition to build quality of a non-Apple smart phone before the htc one. It was especially hard to get an aluminum phone that wasn't made by Apple, with Samsung consistently remaining plastic across all their devices.