HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the micro SD slot!  I'm looking forward to finally upgrading from my Galaxy S3!

I like the front facing speakers the most. On my current phone having speakers on the bottom is such an inconvenience when trying to show videos in person. 

Honestly, my favorite part of the new HTC One, is the incredibly sexy look the phone has (especially in that gunmetal color!).  

Whooo! Giveaway! But in all seriousness, i'm happy to see everyone enjoying the new sense 6.0 running on android. I enjoyed it when it ran on my old HTC 3D, but few others would agree with me.  :(  Also, dat metal finish, mmmm...

I really liked your review of this phone, the thing I like most about this phone is build quality, don't like plastic phones but not an iPhone fan.

Improved charging is definitely the biggest plus point, as that was the only major flaw with the One M7

Nice!! I love the size of the phone. Fits perfectly in my pockets.

I loved the use of aluminum in almost all the phone. My Galaxy S3 is good but it does feel very cheap even though it's supposed to be a high end phone. The M8 does look like a high end phone, has great aesthetics and the front speakers are an excellent addition! No more using your hands to get sound from the back speakers of your phone.

We are all dead men walking...

Hi! 

My name is Kevin and I'm a Computer Science student at San Jose State University.

I like the depth camera of the HTC One M8 because I feel like it is the beginning of something spectacular. Imagine the possibilities of maybe a 3D rendering application that can render everything that a person takes with their phone into a complete 3D model! Then added with the Virtual Reality developments of the OR and Sony's Project Morpheus, the two paired together could have an endless amount of possibilities!

Anyway, I just wanted to share what I like about the M8 and to enter myself into the giveaway!
Thanks for giving us awesome tech news Linus!

Kevin

I like the fact that it basically has a 3d camera on it and has the best build quality on the market without skimping on features!

I absolutely love this phone. I think, one of the most impressive features of the phone, is definitely it's front facing speakers. A feature that no other company has even emulated. Kudos HTC! :D

I love the logically placed speakers!

My phone is slow and old! The M8 sounds like a perfect replacement!

This is the phone I've been waiting for, unfortunately money is tight and I don't have an upgrade available ATM. Hopefully I'll get picked!

My favorite part of the One is the speakers. Hopefully going to buy one soon.

I really appreciate the micro SD slot. This should be a standard feature on phones and I can't understand why it's not. My current phone is the HTC ONE X which doesn't have a micro SD slot. This is an issue since I use the rhapsody app for my music, so having the extra storage would be great so I can download my tracks and still have space left over. Not to mention I could listen to the tracks offline and when I am online they would load faster and in high quality. As it is now my phone storage is almost full with my music totaling somewhere around 8GB and the rest of my stuff (pics, ringtones, apps) at about 3.5GB on a 16GB phone.

Windows 8.1 isn't that bad

I don't think high end audio cards are worth it. I find I get cleaner audio with an external DAC.

Greetings from New Zealand :)

Good luck everyone!

This is the only phone in the market right now that i am considering to replace my htc sensational xl. I love its boomsound speakers.. And well, the battery life! Htc has been innovating with uniqueness!

I better play the lottery if I win one of these phones because the odds are looking pretty long at this point. Here's to blind optimism! Plus I love that sexy metal design and front facing speaker!

That metallic construction is just so sexy. Makes you not worry about buying a case! With my current Galaxy S2, id love to win this guy!