HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

WOO free phone :) reeeeeeeeeaaaaally like the big screen and the metal feeeels :)

WOO free phone :) reeeeeeeeeaaaaally like the big screen and the metal feeeels :)

Yay!! freee phone :) htc one m8 reaaally looks stuunning! the metal looks really good and that BIG screen! just WOW O.o

YAY! FREE PHONE WOoo!! :) reaaaally like the looks of this phone the metal casing and that BIG screen just WOW! :)

I have the M7 I love this phone, but my favorite thing about the M8 must be the increase in battery life, the M7 is absolutely amazing, but if it would last me a bit longer that would be great.

I haven't paid for a new phone since the Motorola V60.

Hand-me-downs and whatever free phone I can get with a 2-year phone plan.

Corsair Obsidian 250D | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W | Asus Maximus VI Impact | Intel i7-4770k | Corsair h100i (with Noctua NF-F12) | G.Skill RipjawsX 2x8GB | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | WD Black 1TB | eVGA GTX Titan Black (+ ACX cooler)

Featured by NCIXEsther: Titan-Stuffed 250D

Woohoo!! I could use a new phone. My blackberry is really starting to show its age

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

Its a beautifully crafted phone and i love what HTC has been doing since the HTC oneX days. #htcrocks

THe best thing about this phone is it comes with a non cracked screen, I need that to replace the M7 which happens to have one now

My favorite thing about the new HTC One (M8) is the battery life and charging as mentioned in the video review. I'm currently using a Nokia Lumia 521 and it has terrible power issues, even when I only have it on idle with WIFI on it seems to bleed power. It would be nice to win a new phone and good luck to the two that win!

My favorite feature is the front facing speakers! Also that sexy aluminium body is pretty amazing.

My favourite thing would have to be that Gira#@ingly sexy Metal Unibody design! Good Luck Guys!

I love the fact the M8 has a great battery life and the front facing speakers are pretty right on (come on Samsung, take a hint)

Good luck guys, the new phone looks amazing!

The front facing speakers combined with the glorious design are the most inspiring to me :)

I believe that, besides all of the great features that the One brings to the table, it's standout feature would have to be the speakers. Nothing I on the on the same level as boomsound and it's a shame since this should be standardized.