HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Free phone? Count me in.

Fantastic review by the way, I hate how reviewers basically just ignore the bottom speaker on new phones these days, it's just not acceptable.

Well, I live in Norway and yeah, due to norwegian taxes this phone is damn pricy! So yeah, ofc I want one for free, and why? Because this phone seems to >ROCK< why? Because I won a Nokia Lumia without front camera which is realy slow and yeah, cant even record stuff without it lagging. But yeah, another reason why this phone >ROCKS< is because yeah, look at it man, that things is >SEXY<. Front faced speakers, brushed alu, snapdragon, speed, (TWO FREAKING CAMERA'S?!?). Like yeah, who doesnt want two cameras on their phone yeah, just for the sake of it! 

The best thing about the phone is that it simply doesnot have any competition in terms of looks, design and build quality in the android market. Infact, even the iphone doesnot feel as solid as the Htc One M8.

I love the design of the phone, no plastic, just glass and aluminum 

Favorite thing is the build quality for sure!

My favorite thing about the M8 is that sexy aluminum body.

My favorite thing is the HTC Sense 6 skin for Andriod. Looks really user-friendly and a great first phone choice. Great review. Linus!

I want a new phone! I love the bigger screen and all the great hardware in the M8.

My favourite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers, no more cupping.

The best thing for is the 90% metal construction and the design.

My favorite thing is the frontward facing speakers  :wub:

The camera! I love to travel to new places so I'm always taking pictures with my current phone the HTC one. Having the new M8 would be incredible and I would love every small thing about it.. :D 

Extra storage potential on a HTC? Count me in!

My favorite thing about this phone? It's better than my HTC One M7!

My favourite thing about the m8 has to be the boom speakers; I still have the SGS3 and the speakers are on the back so the cup trick does not work very well. =( 

I do really like the metal housing of this phone :)

I love the great speakers for great sound quality, and the gorilla glass 3 display for being Super Durable

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality. Uped from 70% metal to 90% metal. HTC designed a beautiful phone.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240